6

Johnny walked around the hospital, he came in early so that's all he could do was walk around. He dropped Emrick off at Casey and Ax place. They wanted to talk to Emrick and ways to see if they could come up with a different plan to keep Zima and Emrick safe.

The thought of Emrick brought a smile to Johnny face. "What's got you all smiles today?" Nurse Marie asked. " Emrick" Johnny said. Marie know what Johnny meant. Marie is a good witch so she know all about mates and such. " So you find him." She said. " Yeah yesterday when I came home." Johnny told her. " When do I get to meet Mr. Lucky?" Marie asked. "Soon." Johnny said before walking away.

Johnny spend the rest of his day following Dr. Harrison around. Dr. Harrison is a werewolf as well. Johnny just took notes most of the time. Sometimes Dr. Harrison would let Johnny do something, with him having a close eye on him of course. Johnny during the summer program that the hospital has every summer for those whom want to go into the medical field to see if it's a fit for them or not.

This will be Johnny last week since college starts up in a week. This also gives him credits so he will be ahead of most of the students.

Emrick spend most of his day in Casey and Ax office. They try to come up with a plan but nothing seems to work. They can't keep Emrick and Johnny away from each other since they are mates. Where Johnny a werewolf they have to be close to their mates. The only thing they came up with was Emrick and his sister stays on pack grounds. " You would be safer on pack ground then any where else." Casey said. " From what I've been told Eyota is going after Vampire Covens and not Wolf Packs." Casey said.

" But if that would to change we need a back up plan." Ax said. " We can do that tomorrow. We been in this office almost all day." Casey said. They all three got up to move around. Landyn ran into the office a moment later. " Are you done now?" He asked Emrick. Emrick looked over at the two Alphas. They both nodded their heads yeah. " Yeah I'm done for the day." Emrick told him. " Good." Landyn said as he took Emrick and pulled him out of the room.

Johnny was happy he was done for the day. He was walking to his car. All he could think about was getting home to Emrick. The thought about Emrick waiting for him at home made him walk a little faster.

After spending time with Landyn, Emrick made his way back to Johnny place. To him it don't feel like their place yet. Emrick has plans to clean up since they didn't before leaving in the morning. When he walked in the first place he went was the living room. He picked up the fort and put everything back in it place.

Johnny walked into the house and was hit with the smell of food. He dropped his keys in the bowl on the stand by the door. He walked to the living room and seen that Emrick cleaned up the mess from their fort. He dropped his bag in the chair and made his way to the kitchen. Emrick was at the table setting it up when Johnny walked in. " Your just in time dinner just got done." Emrick told him. " Smells good." Johnny said as he hugged Emrick. " Have a sit." Emrick told him. Johnny pulled away from his mate and did what he was told.

Emrick told Johnny what Casey and them have plan to keep Zima and him safe for the time being, after sitting down at the table. Johnny told Emrick to stay at the pack house tomorrow, cause he has to train Keith tomorrow when he's done at the hospital and they will just have dinner there then come home.

Johnny put the dishes in the dishwasher. Emrick and Johnny both called it a night. Johnny has to get up early and Emrick has to be at the pack house after breakfast. Johnny pulled Emrick to him once they were in bed. Johnny couldn't help it. He was away from his mate most of the day and it drove Jay nuts not being close to Emrick. Emrick felt the same way.