4

Johnny wolf was pasting back and froth before they walked into his pack house. Peter was watching his son before he came in the house. "What's wrong?" Peter asked. "I don't Jay is pasting." Johnny told him. "Is he angry?' Peter asked. The only time Peter knows when wolves paste is when they are angry or when their mate is close. " No, I can't explain it." Johnny said. Peter thought Johnny mate is near but he don't want to say anything about it.

"It's maybe nothing" Peter said. Johnny walked into the living to see Danny sitting there watching Landyn play with his cars. Johnny walked over and hugged Danny. "Hey you made it back." Danny said. Landyn turn at the sound of Johnny voice. He ran to him and hopped on Johnny lap. " How is Demonix Cover doing?" Danny asked. "They doing a little better now." Johnny told him as he hugged Landyn.

They where talking more about what happen while Johnny was gone which wasn't much. Then a girl walked in. "Hi Zima." Danny this to the girl. "Hey Danny." Zima said back. "Johnny this Zima Zedler. Zima this is my brother Johnny." Danny said. "Hello nice to meet you." Zima said to Johnny. "Nice to meet you to." Johnny said back. "I did mean to interrupt, but I'm looking for my brother." Zima said.

"He's still in the office with Casey and Ax." Danny said. "They should be done soon. If you want you can sit with us." Danny said. Zima took a sit in the chair. Landyn got off of Johnny lap and ran to her. "Hi I'm Landyn." Landyn said to Zima. "Hello Landyn I'm Zima." Zima back to him. "How are you?" Landyn asked. "I'm good. And yourself?" Zima asked.

Landyn took a sit on the floor in front of her. They started talking to pass time. Soon Ax walked in. "Hi Ax." Landyn said when he saw Ax. "Hi little." Ax said back getting a giggle form Landyn. Not long after Casey walked in with Emrick behind him. Johnny jump up. 'MATE' Johnny and Emrick said at the same time.

"Well this just made things worst." Ax said. Everyone looked over at where he was sitting. "What do you mean?" Johnny asked. "We had plans of putting Emrick and Zima into hiding, but since your Emrick mate we have to come up with something different." Casey said. "I think we should let Johnny and Emrick talk. Maybe I can help you figure something else out." Peter said as he pick Landyn up.

After everyone left they took a sit. "I heard you where helping the Demonix Coven." Emrick said. "Yeah the Nox Coven attacked them without reason." Johnny said. "Yeah I heard. It all because of me." Emrick said. Johnny looked at him. "The Queen wants me. And she would do anything to get me." Emrick said. "I heard something about that." Johnny said.

"Let change the subject for now. I heard you want to become a Doctor, but your also the Beta. How does that work?" Emrick asked. "I want to be a doctor more, but I find a balances between the two. I'm training Keith Kendall to take over for me when he turns eighteen. His sixteen right now." Johnny said. "Can you do that. Train someone else to take your place.?' Emrick asked. " In special cases yeah. Keith came from another pack. His father was the Beta of the pack. I'm not sure on what happen, but those who where left came to this back." Johnny said. "That's sad." Emrick said.

"Yeah it is." Johnny said. "But the moment I told everyone that I wanted to be a doctor more they told me about Keith and I have been training him every since that has been a few years now." Johnny said.

" I'm king of the Vampires." Emrick said. Johnny looked at him. "As you know or heard Nox Coven is the Coven of the King and Queen of the Vampire. My father was the King and my Mother was the Queen. Eyota killed them to take over. Now she wants me. Since she not Queen by blood or the true mate of the King she has to step down, to which I take place as king.

She wants me to take her as my mate." Emrick said. "I'll kill her if she gets close to you." Johnny said as he pulled Emrick close to him. "I know you will. She not going to be happy to know that I have find my true mate." Emrick said with a sigh. Before Johnny could say a work Landyn came running in the room and hopped on his lap. Landyn waved over at Emrick.

"Daddy said I can stay with you." Landyn said to Johnny. "Did he now." Johnny said. "Yep. You can come to." Landyn said as he looked over at Emrick. Emrick looked over at Johnny. Emrick got the answer by the look in Johnny's eyes. "I would love to." Emrick said.

Landyn hopped off his brother lap " Daddy Emrick is having a sleep over with I and Johnny." Landyn yelled as he ran to where Peter is. "You mean Johnny and me." Peter said. "I didn't know you where coming to daddy." Landyn said. Peter shook his head at his four year old son.

Peter walked into the living room with Landyn in his arms to which he handed him over to Johnny. "Have fun with this one." Peter said before he walked out of the room. "Yeah sleep over." Landyn yelled before wiggling his way down and running out the door. "Your in for a ball" Johnny told Emrick before running after his little brother. Emrick laugh and follow behind them.