5

Johnny unlocked the door to his house. Landyn ran into the living room. "This is my house. I hope it will became our home soon." Johnny said as he lead Emrick to the living room " What are we going to do first?" Johnny asked his little brother. "Fort" Landyn yelled as he jumped up and down.

"You know where the stuff is." Johnny told his littler brother. Landyn made a mad dash passed Johnny and ran down the hall. Johnny laugh at his little brother. Johnny walked over and sat down where Emrick is sitting. " I guess we are going to build a fort." Johnny said.

"I don't mind. I like watching you with your little brother." Emrick said. "I have other brothers and sisters to but Landyn is my shadow. Johnny said. "What I seen so far just with Landyn you're a good brother and you'll be a great father some day." Emrick said. " You'll make a great father to." Johnny said as he smile at Emrick.

"Here" Landyn said as he dropped everything on the floor in front of Johnny and Emrick. They spend an hour making a fort. Emrick went into the kitchen to make sandwiches. He brought them out long with some chips then went back to get them something to drank. They had their dinner in the fort.

Landyn fall a sleep in the fort. Johnny motion to Emrick to follow him out of the fort. " you want to sleep down here with Landyn or do you want to come to bed with me?" Johnny asked him. Emrick looked over in the fort and seen how Landyn was a sleep. I'll go with you." Emrick said. Johnny went into the fort and gave Landyn kiss on top of the head.

Johnny took Emrick hand and lead him to his bedroom. They made it to Johnny room. Emrick looked around. It had a bed, two night stands on each side of the bed. One had an lamp the other had an alarm clock. On the left side of the room is the door that goes to the closet and the right side of the room is the door to the bathroom.

"Sorry it not much." Johnny said when he saw the look on Emrick face. " No its fine. It didn't think it would be this clean." Emrick said. " I'm not home much that's why." Johnny said as he walked to the closet. Johnny grabbed a shirt and throw it to Emrick. They changed into night wear. Emrick wear his boxers and Johnny shirt and Johnny just ware his boxers.

Johnny woke up the next morning to an empty bed. He made his way down stairs. The heard Landyn and Emrick talking. He stopped by the doorway over to the side so they couldn't see him. " You my new brother now?" Landyn asked Emrick. "No not yet." Emrick said. "But you will be right?" Landyn asked. " Yes I will be." Emrick told him. "Good cause you make my brother happy." Landyn said.

Johnny walked in to see what the two was doing. Johnny kissed the top of Landyn head and came behind Emrick and hugged him. " What are you up to?" Johnny asked them. " We making breakfast." Landyn said. After they where done eating breakfast. " What do you like to do?" Johnny asked Landyn. "Jay." Landyn said. "Who's Jay?" Emrick asked. "My wolf." Johnny said. Emrick looks at Johnny. "He wants to play with your wolf?" Emrick said. " Yeah we do that from time to time. Jay over practice of Landyn." Johnny said.

Landyn ran to the back yard. Johnny and Emrick followed behind him. Landyn stood in the middle of the yard with his back to them. "Go stand next to him. You my want to turn around as well." Johnny said. Emrick did what Johnny said. After Johnny changed, Jay bummed into Landyn leg. Landyn turn around he giggled and hugged Jay. Emrick turn around.

Emrick kneel and pet Jay. Jay rubbed his head into Emrick hand. "Nice to meet you Jay." Emrick said. Jay licked Emrick hand. "He likes you." Landyn told Emrick. "Tag." Landyn said as he tap the top of Jay head. The rest of the day they played tag. Emrick told the two that he will make lunch.

Johnny changed back and dress, he picked up Landyn making him giggle. "What cooking?" Landyn asked. " Sandwiches again." Emrick said. "Johnny needs to go shopping." Emrick said as he looked over at Johnny. "Tomorrow." Johnny said. "Well it time for Landyn to go home. I have work and stuff to do." Johnny said as he picked up Landyn. " I don't want to." Landyn wined.

They walked to Johnny father's house to dropped off Landyn. "We can go shopping today if you want." Emrick said. " Sounds like a plan. I have work to do at the hospital I forgot about that." Johnny said. "That's fine I can hang out with the Alphas and see what's going on with my step-mother." Emrick said.