Meet The Struggle

It was a late Saturday night, a little after 10 & Roz was getting ready to go out with her girls. "Baby I'm heading out" she told her boyfriend Jay. "Alright baby, I'm going out for drinks with Tito & the guys". Roz kissed Jay & headed to her car for a night full of surprises. Jay entered the bedroom & came across a crumbled up receipt for fish net stockings & other skimpy clothing. He searched but couldn't find the items. He ignored the receipt & headed out to the local Gentlemens Club or Fifth ave.

Redd was a fat brownskin guy who was average height. He was your typical drug dealer. He did what he had to do to pay bills. You couldn't blame him ya know? His baby mama name is Wanda she a high school drop out working at Backyard Burger. She pregnant by him again & this time she keeping the baby. She makes 6.75 an hour & barely can support herself let along a baby. "REDD why tf you aint wash these dishes?" she screamed after a long 10 hour shift. "BECAUSE I WAS OUT BUSSIN' JUGGS!" He replied. Wanda washed the dishes with a look of disgust on her face as she mumbled under her breathe. "Wtf is yo problem girl"? he asked." Nothing I'm tired & my feet are swollen" she replied. He tried to kiss her but she leaned back.

KeyLoLo was a tom boy, she loved basketball & rapping. She had the wisdom of a big brother. She was always outside somewhere.

"Butterflies in the sky, if I smoke a blunt I could go twice as high, spread my wings & I begin soaring, these female rappers are boring. Its me KeyLoLo my rhymes go up & down in ya head, yo yo.

Her squad went wild.

Everybody has a secret, are you ready ?