I like you

Yui didn't know what to do the next day still thinking about her first kiss with Zero and Yuki what would she think if she knew about them. So many questions popped into Yui mind thinking way too hard about how much there friendship would dramatically change to a relationship just from one innocent kiss. Even thought Yui knew the kiss was what she truly felt towards Zero it was very hard to tell if Zero felt the same. They were both very hard to read Stoic people but it was time to have Yui honestly speak her mind. Yui loved Zero and she was scared to admit how far that would go. Yui was just getting back from town after running into town for something for the headmaster when she bumped into Zero.

Yui was a little shocked not wanting to see him so soon but she had to tell him the truth and why she really kissed him the other day. Zero was just finished with a task from the hunters association when he bumped into Yui on the way back to the academy gate. He grabbed her wrist and held her close then rub his nose on her and spoke:

"Yui about the other day did you mean it?"

" Zero...I know you probably don't believe me when I say this but I like you and I have always liked you . I was afraid to tell you so when I was so lost in my anger yesterday I could control myself  but yes I wanted to kiss you for a long time"

" Whoa... I always felt the same but you probably wouldn't think I was serious about it. I like you Yui and to be honest I even liked you when we first met four years ago. I was afraid to tell you too because I didn't want to ruin our friendship and I know you were angry yesterday but I kissed you back ."

" Well.. it seems as smart as we both are when it comes to feelings we are quite stupid"

" Yeah I guess you're right "

After Zero said that Yui scupper his face kissing him on the lips a deep French kiss and he responded until they both were out of breath. Yui smiled at Zero and Zero surprisingly smiled back but it seemed only Yui could get him to smile that rare smile of joy the happiness he always longed for was her.