Shizuka hio?

Zero and Yui were both standing at the door looking at Yuki sitting down next to Shizuka. Yui blood started to boil because she didn't like strangers touching her precious sister so turned to Zero then back to Shizuka who spoke:

" Ah.. so there's two of you that explains why Zero's so tamed"

" Tame? Zero's not a dog nor is he a slave to you Shizuka he's a person who's life you messed with "

" Oh so he told you about us ?"

" Us?... yeah right Zero's my man and I can't tolerate you touching my little sister either"

" So she's your younger twin sister how interesting?"

" Zero.. take Yuki out of here "

" But.. Yui(looks at at her face and knows when she is pissed there's no stopping her actions) fine..."

Once they left it was just Yui and Shizuka in the room with a quick motion she throw a few daggers pinning Shizuka down to the couch she was sitting on. Yui walked up the old vampire stabbing a needle into her drawing out two vials of her blood and then leaned up to her ear.

" Shizuka...you could've learned to love again but you chose to let those emotions rule your life for revenge. I understand that you need all the power you can get your hands on but his was not the way to go about it...so good luck that's if you live long enough to see your vengeance"

" You... I wonder if Zero ever seen this dark side of you...would he still love such a cruel creature like you"

Yui took out the needle and took out her daggers before walking to the door but stopped turning around then said:

" Whether he can still love me or not doesn't matter to me. Even if he breaks me heart I will still be okay because I still have something to live for and that is why you failed at being immortal. You have to change with the times and learn to do things even if it's painful because pain is what makes us stronger. Being strong is sometimes the only true indicator that we are still alive...so good bye Shizuka hio"

" Wait.. get back here you little ..."

Yui walked back to the dorm rooms and finds Zero sitting on her bed clutching his head. She takes out the vials she had strapped to her hip and force feed him and when his sanity came back he kissed her. She smiled with tears in her eyes and he held her close not letting her go once they fell asleep it had been a long crazy night.