~Chapter 6- Stars Room~

~Jackie's POV~
I have a bad feeling about Janna, and star, I mean, I can trust Marco but, I don't know what will happen.
Me and Marco carried on with our project, it was fun, finally being able to work with my significant other and having time to chat during lesson.
The time flew by, and all the time I dreaded the second lesson of the day, only because I sat near Ferguson, he's really bad at giving hugs. It's like he thinks I don't need to breathe when he hugs me.
~Time Skip To The End Of The Day~
I met Marco by the school gates and we walked to my house so I could pick up my things for the weekend, I had been looking forward to staying over Marco's since Wednesday.
We picked up my thing and finally arrived at Marco's.
"Hey Marco! Oh, you brought Jackie!" Mrs Diaz greeted us both when we walked through the door.
"Hey mum..."
"Marco, your father is working late, so he will be home later tonight."
"Okay."
I followed Marco to his bedroom and made myself comfortable on his bed.
"Your room is really nice Marco..." I admired his simple -yet effective- décor.
"Thanks Jackie," Marco took off his hoodie and left his white-undershirt on.
"Hey if you don't mind, may I see Stars room?" I wanted to see where the new student was staying, only out of curiosity, of course.
"Sure." Marco opened the bedroom door for me and I thanked him, he led me down a corridor and swung open another door.
"Here we are," Marco walked in Stars to-be room.
It was a simple design, a bed and bedside cabinet, and a couple of drawers for her clothes and other things.
"It's pretty cosy in here isn't it?" I looked around.
"Yeah, we keep it simple because she will bring little things from her own home here to decorate with." Marco looked deep in thought, "Well I hope she does."
I followed Marco back into his own room.
"Hey Jackie, it's 9pm, would you like to go to the bathroom to change?"
I decided I didn't mind changing in the same room as him and did so "Don't worry Marco, I don't mind."
"Okay then." Marco went over to his own draws and changed himself, once we were ready, we both climbed into Marco's bed, struggling to fit in the small-single bed.
We cuddled together and made each other laugh for hours until I eventually fell asleep, I don't know when Marco fell asleep after that...