Ch 16

I stayed up in Doms office with him until five, he was doing paper work and over watching his employees, and I helped him file some things and organize. 

"I should hire you as my personal secretary." Dom admits 

I chuckle, "I'd have to decline." 

Dom huffs and pulls me into his lap, "Why?" He challenges playfully. 

"Because, Dom, my job is school." I say matter-of-factly.

Dom sighs defeated, and I lean into his chest and kiss his pouting lips. 

"I do love helping you here, you could use it." I let in, " and imagine all the time we'll spend together."

Dom nods, "you could come whenever you want or whenever you have time."

I stand, "I'll think about it, but we have to get to the house for our 'meeting'. " I make air quotes with my fingers. 

Dom stands and grabs his keys while I grab my bag, and before I know it were in his car on our way. 

When we pull up to the house I see Ace's tiny bright blue import but there's a a new orange splotch on it, I realize it is a bumper sticker, with three letters on it in a darker shade of orange that I cant make out. I wonder where he got that from.

Walking to the door Dom grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles, and I giggle at the random cute act.  The cool air hits me as I step into the house. 

"Bre!!"Sky squeals, and jumps onto me, "I feel like its been days!"

I hug her back, "Well its only been one." 

Dom clears his throat and Sky turns to him, "I don't know why your still standing here, Ace is in the kitchen."

 Dom looks impassive, I interject, "Dominic you know where the kitchen is, you've become quite familiar with it if I remember." 

Dom turns to me as a smile whipes over is face and I blush at the un said words and memories shared between us, yeah, I can get used to this.  Dom leans down to mycheek and kisses it sofly then heads for Ace. 

"Well, well, well. I sure as hell never seen you like this with a guy, let alone blush!" Sky says as if im breaking a law or something. "We need to talk." Sky blurts, cocking an eyebrow accusingly. 

 "That we do." I sigh at her.

........................................................................................

(I know I have been neglecting this story and I am truly sorry as school starts up so should my updating routine, you may want to reread the last few chaptesr or the entire thing just so it begins to flow all together, I'm making the next chapter special so stay tuned.)