Chapter 3

Chapter three

Rule 3. HE SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE ME SOMEWHERE ROMANTIC ON OUR DATES

When Chanyeol had texted Baekhyun, requesting for him to wear something loose and comfortable, Baekhyun was terribly confused because what exactly did Chanyeol mean by that? How casual could one dress when going out on a date? No, Baekhyun did not want to accept this. He wanted to be dressed in a neat turtle neck and some skinny jeans that enunciates his impressive round butt. He wanted to be brought to a candle lit dinner, maybe do a little shopping too while commanding Chanyeol to purchase anything that caught his eye. But maybe when pigs fly because the hell had Chanyeol planned?

"Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun barked into the phone as soon as his best friend picked up the call. "What does it mean when a guy asks you out on a date but wants you to wear something comfy, loose even?" Baekhyun heard some humming from the background, followed by a creak. Kyungsoo had probably sat down on his awfully tattered sofa, the one Baekhyun had chided him countless times to replace.

Kyungsoo cleared his throat before starting. "Well I believe, Chanyeol may probably wanna take you so somewhere out to play? Something sporty and sweaty perhaps? Maybe laser tag, or basketball, or- "

"He wouldn't ask me to wear something loose in that case!" Baekhyun rebutted desperately, wanting to smash his phone onto the wall. Kyungsoo could be really stupid at times, and this was one of of the times.

"Maybe he's hinting for you to stay the night and have sex."

Baekhyun want to snap back a retort but he paused as the words sunk into him. Fuck. Kyungsoo was not wrong, for all Baekhyun knew, Chanyeol could be bringing out him out to a hotel to have some gourmet delicacy before getting a room and having some hardcore sex. Baekhyun's cheeks warmed as he envisioned an awfully rated scene.

"Oh my god! Stop fantasizing about Chanyeol's dick I can literally hear you drooling over the phone, you little shit!" Kyungsoo's shrill voice pierced through the speaker, giving Baekhyun a fright and he instantly ended the call. The shrieks from the other line was cut off, much to Baekhyun's immense relief. Really, he loved Kyungsoo, but still sometimes the smaller was just too blunt and insane. But anyway, loose and comfortable attire it was then. If Chanyeol wanted him to wear that, wear it he shall.

And truly, Chanyeol could not have more of an impeccable timing.

Ding dong!

Baekhyun heard his doorbell and froze. Fuck the loose outfit, he only had time to beautify his eyes. His simple eyeliner would definitely be enough to make Chanyeol keel over in adoration. It did not take more than a few seconds to draw out his eyes and Baekhyun viewed himself from the mirror. 'Practice makes perfect', Baekhyun truly believed. For how else would he be able to draw out his eyes in a few seconds, yet look so fabulous? He had been applying eyeliner since fourteen and Baekhyun was proud of his work. Just two simple strokes, he was done with his pretty eyes. With that, the doorbell rang again and Baekhyun scrambled down the stairs, nearly tripping while doing so. Upon finally reaching the front door, he plastered on his most excited face and swung the door open.

Honestly, Baekhyun didn'tknow what surprised him more, the fact that Chanyeol was dressed rather indecently for a date, or that Chanyeol looked so sexy in a sleeveless top and baggy long pants.

"What's with the lanky outfit?" Baekhyun inquired, his perfectly trimmed eyebrow arching.

Chanyeol tucked his phone onto his own pants pocket before giving Baekhyun a cheery look. "Well, I was thinking of a movies night at your place today! I already ordered pizza and I got some soft drinks as well!" He gestured to a plastic bag of soda bottles on the ground. "Now are you gonna let me in or what?"

"Oh of course," Baekhyun, stunned with disbelief, opened his door a tad bit wider and the taller male shot him a toothy grin and kicked off his slippers to the shoe rack. He entered and Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol eyed his house detailedly.

"I like your house, it very cozy and homey." Chanyeol stated, walking over to the dining table and placing the bottles down. "You look cute too in your pyjamas."

"Well maybe, I would have time to prepare if you weren't 30 minutes early." Baekhyun retorted back efficiently, narrowing his eyes. "Had it ever not occurred to you that my parents would be at home? Or that I don't own a single movie or dvd to watch? And really Chanyeol, is this your definition of a date?"

"Well, I'd take you to my home if anything goes wrong." Chanyeol answered flippantly, which internally made Baekhyun's heart fluttered because heck, Baekhyun did not know that they were already on the basis of visiting each other's houses. The next thing they knew, they'd be meeting each other's parents and getting approval of marriage. Baekhyun flushed red at the thought.

Chanyeol then continued, not taking notice of Baekhyun's crimson cheeks. "Besides, I think that as long as I'm with you, anywhere would be a date." And that just made Baekhyun fall for him a little more.

Ding dong!

"That must be the pizza man, I'll go get the door!"

Baekhyun would do anything to get a hundred miles away from Chanyeol right now. His delicious arms were way more appealing than pizza.