HATE ACCOUNTS

I saw some hate accounts of a certain wattpad user, and I was pissed. EXTREMELY PISSED. They make something bad out of every single thing the person does and the hate comments are too much. They bring in personal stuff like anxiety and depression, and also about how the person is a failure to everyone.

What I also don't get is why they follow the person they hate. I checked their wall earlier, and people want them to unfollow.

I've reported one of these because the account is solely for the purpose of hating on that person, and wattpad isn't about hate.

It was the first time I had ever seen a hate account that freely expressed their horrible opinions and didn't even have any guilt. They posted on the user's wall as well as writing a single book for the purpose of pointing out lies.

They use rude and hurtful words and they feel bad for themselves, because no one believes them. They think that they tell the truth. They threaten them and tell them to die. I can't stand that behavior on a person that doesn't deserve it. They bring other people into these, and every chapter speaking about how the user "sucks", they tag the user who repeatedly tells them to stop.

It's pretty straight forward, stop what you're doing right now because it might end up hurting people just a bit too much.

These were a few of the people who were attacked by these haters:
billieilsh
invinitywars-
agentsofdove

(SORRY IF I TAGGED YOU JUST HAD TO SPEAK THAT OUT)