Happy pride month <3+ random question+story time with Fwee

I should of done this sooner. Oh well. Here's a gay picture that I drew a few minutes ago.

It's supposed to be Jakayo (left) and Chira ( right) holding hands

It's supposed to be Jakayo (left) and Chira ( right) holding hands. But I think I messed up.
...
Anyway here's the question:

Have you ever got shipped with somebody before? If so who did you get shipped with and why? And what was the ship name?

My answer:
       Yep. I got shipped with my neighbor/male bestie named Emrikk (our ship name was "Debamikk", it sounds stupid.) and with a classmate that I really hate named Liam (Our ship name was Diam). I got shipped with Emrikk because we're really good friends (we've known each other since we were lil kiddos.) and we hang out with each other a lot. I got shipped with Liam because we have a lot of weird/awkward moments together. Here's the story that started it all.
       When we were still in school (my last day of school is today) he asked me if we could read together during literacy. Then I said yes. The two of us went out into the hallway with a pillow (it's was for Liam.) to go read. Before we started to read I also wanted a pillow but there wasn't another one. So he offered to share his with me. And I replied with a simple "Sure."
        Because of that offer, I had to sit really close to him. Like shoulder to shoulder. It was very awkward. And then we started to read. While we were reading I was greeting people weirdly and eventually Liam joined me.
         A little later, one of my very few friends, Mia walked passed us and looked at us with a very confused face. While she was staring at us, I randomly said "No shipping." (I regret saying that.) Sadly she did the opposite.
         This isn't the only weird/awkward moment we had, there's a lot more. Like that one time where we played a game of tag and I grabbed onto him by his shirt and eventually held is wrist for a long minute of two, that one time where he patted my head for no apparent reason and that time where we had to share a seat.

As you can tell, my life is very sad.

Anyway bai!