Jakayo in wonderland"+a bunch of old pictures

Omg. I found this picture that I drew a month ago. I was going to put it here so you guys can see it, but then my tablet started to act all weird and my keyboard was right in the middle of my screen. Because of that it prevented me from putting pictures on Wattpad. Recently my sister was able to fix that problem and now I can put pictures here again :)

Anyway here's that pic.

What was I thinking?

I think I was thinking of how my ocs would look like if they were in "Alice in Wonderland" and who's role they'd play. Idk that's what I think.

So this is what I came up with

Alice: Jakayo (I think one of theReasons that I made Jakayo play Alice's role is because I wanted to stuff him in a dress cuz why not :3)

Le white rabbit: Fwee (it makes sense, right?)

Le mad hat: Pita (BREAD BOI)

March hare: Liddiyan (*shrugs*)

Le Cheshire Catto: Chira (why not ( ̄▽ ̄)/)

Dat mouse (I forgot it's name): Miikati (I couldn't fit her in the picture)

Le red queen: Lilbiyah (same as Miikati)

And I think that's all I came up with.

Also, I found a bunch of old pictures from a long time ago.

So, I have five folders and nine sketch pads and the all contain old pictures. And for some reason I'm gonna take a look at all of them and you're here to watch me suffer and cringe at my art.

Let's start with le folders.

Here are the folders.

Today we are going to look at le orange one because one of the folders (the one at the bottom) is new and it actually has decent pictures and the rest, we are going to look at them some other day

Today we are going to look at le orange one because one of the folders (the one at the bottom) is new and it actually has decent pictures and the rest, we are going to look at them some other day. Also the orange one is the biggest out of all of them, which means it has a lot of old pictures.