AYYYYYE I GOT TAGGED

Natalie-Murasaki tagged me (YAY SOMEBODY ACTUALLY LIKES ME!)

Okie let's start

1: BeyBurstForever2244
I pretty sure you were one of my first friends on Wattpad. Anyway, you're a really big shipper, an A.R.M.Y, great artist and a yaoi lover and that what I really like about you. You also compliment my art and my works, even if they're bad and it really warms my heart. I hope we can be friends FOREVER!!!

2: Rei_Murasaki
Like BeyBurstForever2244, you were another of one my first Friends. Anyway, I sometimes feel like we're the same person but in different places (does that even make sense?), another Yaoi lover, an A.R.M.Y/Namjoon lover, and thats what I like about you I hope we can be friends for a really long time..

3: Kwimchezzze

I think we met cuz of _-Min-Yoongi_-, and then we started to talk and then became friends, I'm not sure if that how but I think it is. Anyway you are also another amazing artist (I wish I can draw like that), another A.R.M.Y and a great person that I can really relate to and that's what I really like about you. I hope we can be friends forever!

4: _-Min-Yoongi_-
I don't really remember how we became friends, but I think I commented on one of your pictures of Yoongo, and then we started to talk, and after that I commented on one of you Bts stories (I think it was Love Me Harder (I loved that book)) so Fwee can be in it. Anyway, you are another fellow A.R.M.Y, amazing artist and a very big Yoongi lover (like seriously, if your love for Yoongi was a number, it would be 1082649917849871993) I hope we can be friends for a really long time.

5: Valtlover
I'm pretty sure we met because of _-Min-Yoongi_-. I felt like I haven't known you for that long, I feel like we're pretty close now. Whelp you are another fellow A.R.M.Y, a big Jimin Lover (its like you whore ship him daily) and a amazing person. I hope we can friends for a really long time!