6

_drippin_noah_: Hey

_drippin_noah_:fast five! U go first

_drippin_noah_: hello?

_drippin_noah_: alyssa?

_drippin_noah_: alyssa r u there?

_drippin_noah_: seriously alyssa, is everything good?

_drippin_noah_: goddammit woman! Are you ok?! I'm worried about you, alyssa!

heyitsalyssa: I'm fine. But why the hell would you care? It's not like you're sober enough to comprehend what I say.

_drippin_noah_: what?

heyitsalyssa: or are you still a lil tipsy and still just wanna hook up?!

_drippin_noah_: alyssa, what are you talking about?

heyitsalyssa: what, too hungover to remember? Thought you were just a lil tipsy Noah. If u wanna know so bad, why don't you look at what you sent me last night!

_drippin_noah_: alyssa I'm sorry. I was drunk!

heyitsalyssa: yeah no shit.

_drippin_noah_: I'm really sorry. You are pretty! But I would never want to hook up with you just for that! I'm really sorry alyssa. I didn't mean it.

heyitsalyssa: ur girl was right. You are an asshole.

_drippin_noah_: alyssa, please. I'm sorry.

heyitsalyssa: I just have one question.

_drippin_noah_: and I have one answer

heyitsalyssa: quit being a smartass

heyitsalyssa: why did you do it? What's your reason to go and get drunk and then send me those messages?

_drippin_noah_: the truth is, I went to a party and asked some dude for a drink. I didn't plan on getting drunk, I swear! He gave me the drink and I didn't even look at it, I just drank. And then I drank some more. You get the idea. As for the messages, I don't have an excuse for that other than that I'm reckless when I'm intoxicated and that I'm an asshole.

heyitsalyssa: big time asshole.

_drippin_noah_: so we cool now?

heyitsalyssa: yeah I guess.

_drippin_noah_: good :)

heyitsalyssa: gotta go douche.

_drippin_noah_: later gorgeous

heyitsalyssa: quit lying to urself

_drippin_noah_: its tru! Ur pretty!

heyitsalyssa: whatever (thank you) bye douche.

_drippin_noah_: bai