Chapter One: Drugging and Exploding Bastard Stepfathers

Based on a story idea by Lamar Jackson, C.M. Blackwood and CJ Douglass with the Oliver Twist characters and references by Charles Dickens.

In this tale, it's a whole new tale of Oliver Twist only going more erotic with some black comedy when he takes home four women for carnal excitement!

      The present day of sorts or I don't give a BLOODY damn where this story takes please!

         Oliver Lancaster is an mid-20 something year-old black guy and who has lived very well was walking down the road minding his business like he has no care in the world whatsoever. He lives with an apartment now with his mother who is a piano teacher and a stepfather who is one mean fat drunken bastard with an ass so big, he could break the sidewalk on the way he moves and eats every hour of the day while staying with them and acts like Bluto from Popeye only much worse. His real father died as he got eaten by a vulture in the jungle and came back with his eyes and brains eaten as a boy.

       On a sunny afternoon, he was on his way to the Drugstore to pick up some hard drugs to drug Tom while eating. He then enters the drug store where the grouchy but lovable, Mr. Gibson was running some kids out of his store for trying to steal his cough medicine and making him run all over the store. He cornered one them and he drew out a knife but Mr. Gibson took out his shotgun and shot the the first kid in the knee right before shooting his knee off altogether and yelled, "BLOODY COWARD, AND I DON'T WANT YOU KIDS BACK IN ME BLOODY SHOP OR I'LL KILL YOU LIKE A KIPPER, YOU UNDERSTAND ME BOYS?" "OKAY, WE'RE SORRY, MR. GIBSON AND HERE'S YOUR COUGH MEDICINE BACK." As the two other boys ran out passing Oliver in fear and crying. 

       "Hi, Mr. Gibson, what was that about?" He placed his arm on the counter. "Cheers, Oliver, my boy. Stupid damn kids that tried to rob me and steal my cough medicine." The man said with a fury and the boy he shot was screaming for pain barely before turning the gun and shooting him again with his head used to be.

        "Fooking twit and your father's a drunk-guard asshole and your mother is a street walker for 25 cents who I had to do last week while me old lady's was at the flower shop for 45 minutes. You're turning cold and not growing up to seeing your first test, smart ass!" He smiles at the dead kid while drinking his cough medicine. "Oh shucks. Well..... I'm here for a package to help my mum get back at her crazy husband who eats too much and is always drunk.'

            "Oliver, my boy, this stuff here on the counter is a powerful stuff that would make anyone go to the bathroom and or die from too much of the stuff but if you're not careful, you could kill a man. Take it, it's on me." "Thanks, Mr. Gibson and I owe you one!" Oliver then runs out of the shop. For Mr. Gibson, he fought in three wars and a wife that he had been married for over 50 years with three children, four grandchildren, an uncle of two and a godfather.

       A few minutes later, he returns home and sees his mum crying her eyes out for feeding her bully husband too much food of the icebox and goes to confront her. "Mum, I'm back from the shop and what the hell, Mum are you all right?" "I'm fine, my dear and your stepfather is eating all the food out of the icebox that I'm thinking of divorcing him since I know that he cheated on me many times at that strip joint." "I know, Mum and Tom's such a swine that having to cook his breakfast, after-morning breakfast, lunch, supper and late night snack including his 3AM pre-breakfast and goes out drinking every night after dinner with his fat ass bouncing down the road like a hooker and smells like beer and jizz." "I have something to fix that, Mum." He hands her the package that Mr. Gibson just gave him.

       "Oliver, I can't use this thing on Tom cause he'll have me committed if he knows." "PAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!  WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MEAT PIE, WOMAN? I DEMAND MY PIE, NOW!" Tom yells so loudly, that the neighbor's windows was broken and about 20 people died afterwards in the building.

        "Oh that's it, Oliver, let me kill this bastard right now and sprinkle these into his pie thus he'll never have to worry about his diet ever again." She runs and puts the pills into the pie and Oliver brings it out to him.

       "Hey fuckwad, I see that you're bring me my goddamn pie at the right fucking time. Go make yourself very useful and step out and get me more food for me and Mr. POTBELLLLLLLLLLLLLLY! I'M FUCKING HUNGRY AGAIN LIKE A BLOODY HORSE THAT I DON'T CARE THAT I HAVE EATEN EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE AND KISS OFF, WANKER." Tom snatches the pie from Oliver and immediately eats it like a hog going out of style.

       They smile and whisper at each other as Tom eat like a big hog, crunching the food and talking with his mouth open. "Don't fucking stop me, boy cause I have plenty of food to make me a happy dying man or I'll throw your ass into jail after I break your ass into pieces while your mum can buy me food after I go to the pub and fuck dirty sluts with big knockers." "Okay, Tom. Whatever you say and I hope that you'll enjoy your meal and eat hardy, Hoggish Greedly." "Thanks, ding-hole and I fucking know I will and why are you still living at home with me, swine?" "Cause, I love you too, Tom." "PISS OFF, PISSER OR I'LL SHALL PUT YOU IN ME BELLY." Tom speaks while food in his mouth.

      "What a grouchy and a dirty old man that mooch off of you and takes advantage of you daily. I'm glad that this pill does kick him basically immediately which it messes up his heart first and he drops dead cold," as the mother and son speak.

        His mum then storms out to collect his plates and he belches so much that buildings came crashing down about 50 more people died as windows at her face. "Thanks, wrench. Have my next meal ready for me within two hours after the pub and the whorehouse." Tom smiles at her while he gets up to go out the door.

         "Yes, King Louie, big fat sleazeball." She quickly runs out of the room again and as he belches out loud and has an heart attack while holding his heart and Oliver quickly reached for Tom's pills and spoken loudly. "LARD ASS, I HAD DRUGGED YOUR ASS WITH SOME HEAVY SHIT THAT WOULD VERY LIKELY KILL YOU NOW."

       "You fucking coward, put up your dukes now!" "OKAY!" Within seconds, he had delivered a few punches to Tom and he was sent flying out of the window as his heart was falling out of his mouth to which he fell 50 stories beneath the ground onto traffic and exploded with his fat blowing onto people and let out a giant fart that made people vomit next to his rotten body.

        "Oh, Mum, I'm glad that bastard was finally gone and had an date with the subway system being his downfall," the proud son responded with some joy in his life for the first time since he killed Sykes with an lawnmower.

        "I'm relived that we drugged him and he did had it coming to him for quite a long time and I have to go shopping first thing in the morning and son, thanks for giving your loving mother a second change." A gleeful Pam was smiling right back at her own son. 'I'll do the shopping, Mommie Dearest."

                                                                             End of Part 1

                       The Best Part has yet to Commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme! ;)