An Encounter With Cupid Part 1

A Take On "A Bloody Valentine"

Sam stood with his notepad and pen in his hands looking down at one of the victim's roommates. Alice Webber and Russel Carter were found dead in Alice's apartment mate last night. Sam grimaced at the smell lingering. Looking around at the room in question. Blood splatters fell all the way from the kitchen to the living room windows where chunks of flesh still lingered.

The smell of Death held dominance in the air. That particular smell always had the same gut wrenching, eye watering aspect on every crime scene San Winchester worked. No matter what body he and Dean found, and no matter what star it was in, it still carried the same underlining scent.

Sam cleared his throat and look the roommate dead in the eye. He put on the face Dean liked to joke about, the "I'm In Charge Here" look.

"So...you were the one who found the two bodies?"

Rosie, the roommate, looked down at the laundry clasped in her hands, knuckles which had grown white from locked up tension. She spoke with reproach on her voice.

"There was blood everywhere...and...other stuff...I think Alice was already dead."

"But Russel wasn't?"

"I think he was, mostly, except...he was still sort of...chewing a little."

"Oh. Uh-huh," commented Sam. He thought about Dean's first reaction to this case. They were certainly going to have a field day with this one.

"How-how do two people even do that? Eat each other to death?"

"Uh-huh. So. What can you tell me about the victims?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That ^ all up there was transcript mixed with my writing. I'm too lazy to do more exact, so the rest will follow my idea. It may end up matching the show. Eh. Oh well. First start.

Enjoy!

~Nichole