Chapter Two

Chapter Two
*Night Time* (still Kai's POV)
"Helping that little Baekhyun feels good right?" Someone asked me behind and it was non-other than Tao, my other buddy.
"What are you talking about?" I acted innocently while playing games on my phone. He sat down beside me and just smirked.
"What are you playing?" He asked me but I just ignored him for I was too engrossed in the game. I can hear him sighing and walked to the Kitchen
Me, him and Chen live together in a small apartment. Chen is best at trolling people, Tao is best at wushu-ing and me? I'm good at everything.
"Yah Kai! Wanna eat or what?" Tao shouted from the kitchen but I just groaned before giving up on the game and strutted to where he and Chen is.
"I don't wanna eat Chen's cooking. You know he's terrible at it." I whined and Chen just glared at me, feeling offend by that. I just shrugged at him and drank a cup of water.
"Then how about we head out for dinner?" Tao suggested and Chen, himself quickly agreed with his idea.
"Sorry but you guys go. I can't because I'm meeting up with someone." They just stared at me but mostly Chen, giving me his death glares.
"Yah! You said my cooking was terrible! But who are you meeting?" Chen asked me before making his way to his room. Probably getting his coat because it's cold in this November month.
"Just someone..." I mumbled and Tao just shook his head at me.
"Kai! It's late already! Stop going around and fight at this hour. You know Suho doesn't approve of that! We don't wanna find you lying on the floor when we get home." Suho is like a mother to us. Well, probably a father since he's a guy. I just cleared my throat and just said bye to them before leaving the apartment.
I shivered under my thick jacket because I can still feel the cold air. When is it going to start snowing anyway? Smoked came out from my lips, which of course was normal. Meeting someone was just an excuse. I couldn't stand the place in the restaurant and the smell. My stomach growl, I groaned at that thought and headed to one of the small shop ahead.