Chapter 18

Hey...did ya'll misses me? Haha probably not lol. But I missed Ya'll. and I'm terribly sorry for not updating soon. I was kinda busy with school, especially since we have our new classes. Thanks for being patient 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘💚💚💚💚💚💕💕💕💕💕 I love ya. And this is dedicated to everyone!!! 💕MinJung
------------------------
"No. Get out! Get out of my house!" The woman screamed and pushed the man out the door. The man sighed and held onto her wrist tightly.
"Stop struggling, damn woman. Remember, this was my house." The man emphasized on "his" house. He shook his head and released the hold.
"What do you want?" The woman asked; changing her voice to an annoyance. The man laughed and looked around the house.
"Everything looks so different than before..."he commented.
The woman kept her mouth shut, looking out toward the door. She hate him. She doesn't want him near her children at all.
"Where's Little Jongmi?" He turned to her and looked at her closely. She clenched her fist and sighed.
"None of your business now leave." She stated sternly and pointed to the door.
"Ai. My love, you're being so mean right now. You hurting me." He laughed and placed a hand on his heart playfully.
"Hurt you?" She barked out, laughing in the process.
"Don't you know that you destroyed this family 5 years ago? Don't you know that Jongmi and Jongin has suffered so much because of you? And gosh, I can't believe you almost killed him. And yet, you actually killed his souls when you killed her. Don't know you how hurtful he was? Can't you see that we don't want you in our lives anymore? Even your son, Kris...gosh! Please leave before I call the cops." She tried to steady her voice but it threaten to fall at any minutes.
"No, Tiffany. I know you still want me. I know you still loves me. I'm not asking you to forgive me. I know I have done wrong. So many wrongs. But no, I did not killed her. She's still alive..." He stopped on his mid-sentence when a little girl figured caught his attention.
"Omma...?" Jongmi called out quietly. She tried to reach out her hands but her legs couldn't move. She struggled to keep her eyes open. She collapsed in mere seconds, catching both of them off guard.
---------------------------
"KYUNGSOO!" Jongin screamed and run around the place; trying to look for him. He called Chen and Tao for help. Everyone was trying to look for Kyungsoo. He was anxious. He's scared to lose him. He's going to lose his mind in any minutes.
"Where is he!?" He punched Kris in the face, when he walked toward him. Kris stumbled back and pushed Jongin's off of him.
"What the hell?" He spatted and glared at Jongin.
"Where is Kyungsoo?" Jongin exhale deeply and tried to calm himself down.
"I don't know what you're talking about!"
"Don't lied to me..."
"I'm not! Father called me to deal with some business..."
"Sh*t.."Jongin cussed and run away from Kris, while trying to dial his father number for the first times in 5 years.
----------------------
"What's the plan now?" A masked man asked the woman in a silky dress.
"Ah, please tied him up tightly." She said while smiling.
"Alright." The masked man tied Kyungsoo up and left the room when the woman told him to.
The woman heels clicked and clanked on the wooden floor when she's walking toward Kyungsoo. She lifted his face up and make a disgusting face.
"I don't see anything that makes you so special..."she sighed and wiped her hand on a napkin.
"I have nothing against you, Kyungsoo. I'm only trying to get him back. He's mine. Forever mine...." Her eyes turned into a dark color and now her face was serious.
"I'm back, Jongin..."she whispered softly and smiled evilly.