Chapter 17

Surprise!!!!! Another update!! Happy 12 Christmas' Day!!!~. And Happy New Year Day!!! Wish you guys start a new happy life!!! Thank you <3
--------------------------------------
"Don't talk to me!"
"Jongmi, you're being mean right now, don't you think?" [Remember Jongmi? She's Jongin's sister, who Kyungsoo saved]. A voice signed behind her and placed a stuff animal toy on her bed.
"You should leave Kris Oppa." She turned toward him and crossed her arms. She was little but she knew that Jongin and Kris don't get along. She loves Jongin more than him, so that's why she's on Jongin's side.
"Little Jongmi." Kris sighed and kneel down beside her. He looked at her before placing a hand on shoulder.
"I hope you don't hate me because of Jongin. You're still very young but you're so smart. Everything will be back to normal soon. Don't tell Jongin I came okay?" Jongmi examined him closely before sighing and nodding.
"I don't hate you Oppa but Jongin Oppa is my favorite Oppa. He was always there for me when you're not." She looked down the floor and peeked to look at Kris expression.
He smiled at her and placed a kiss on the top of her head.
"I know Jongmi. I have to get to business now. Take care of your health okay?" He smiled and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye Oppa...." Jongmi muttered under her breathe and climbed onto her bed again when Kris left.
-----------------------------
"No. Don't talk to him. Don't look at him. And don't breathe the same air as him!" Jongin exclaimed loudly, while blowing air. He was indeed furious. That encounter with Kris wasn't a pleasant sight at all.
"Loosen up Jongin." Chen said while placing a firm hand on his shoulder.
"Kai, you're being ridiculous. I'll be fine. Besides, Baekhyun will be there with me." Kyungsoo tried to reason out. Jongin wouldn't let him go out with Baekhyun and Chanyeol at all. He didn't know why though.
"It's too dangerous..." Kai shook his head while mumbling something.
"Tao can come with us. Please?" He looked at Kyungsoo then at Tao and the recently couple Baekyeol.
"No. I'll come instead. I need Tao to come check on Jongmi and Chen, inform the boss." He looked at Chen sternly. Kyungsoo frown face turn into a grin.
"Jongin...I don't think that's a very good idea. The ex-boss is targeting you and Kris is targeting Kyungsoo." Chen warned him quietly and Tao nodded in the corner. He sighed and ran a finger through his hair.
" I know guys. But right now, I just need to protect Kyungsoo. I can't lose him too. I just can't." He looked at Kyungsoo, who was happily chatting with the Baekyeol couple, not knowing what will happen to him in the next couple of hours.
"Jongin. It's a threat and you know how serious he can be. You guys will be in danger." Tao butted in worriedly.
"Guys. Who's the leader here? When I said its fine then it's fine. I'll call you guys if I need help." Jongin brushed past them and walked toward the three guys, ignoring Tao and Chen warning.
"So, it's a date?" Chanyeol asked Jongin playfully.
"Knock it off Yeollie." Jongin hissed in annoyance and yanked Kyungsoo grift from Baekhyun's.
"I'm just tagging along so I can watch over Kyungsoo. You guys mind your own business." Kyungsoo chuckled and nodded. He didn't know why but he was so happy that Jongin's coming along. He have this warm feelings inside of him. His cheeks started to heating up when Jongin held onto his hand.
"Are you sick, Kyungsoo?" Jongin asked worriedly but then came back to his senses.
"Ahh no. Let's just follow them two before they leave us behind." Kyungsoo run after them and Jongin just laughed to myself.
Before he could fully regain back his composure, his eyes glanced on Kyungsoo way...who was waving back at him. He smiled and walked slowly toward Kyungsoo but stopped deadly on his track when Kyungsoo figure just disappear in front of his eyes.