Chapter Thirteen

~I sincerely apologized for not updating soon. Wattpad once again wasn't really working quite well for myself and plus, I have no Internet connection and lastly, I got school to worry about so I'm sorry and here's a new one. Hope ya enjoy it <3 ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jongin clenched his fists while staring at Kyungsoo's helpless body laying down on Baekhyun's bed. He couldn't take it anymore. He needs to punch someone...even worse, murder someone. He closed his eyes and count to 10, then opened it again...finding Allie staring at him intently.
"Is he going to be okay?" Her voice squeaked a bit. Jongin smiled at her and embraced her into his arms.
"Yes, I hope so." He sincerely replied back. Let's hope so, he though.
"Jongin! Kai! Kai!" A voice screamed, frantically yelling for Jongin and slamming against the door hard.
"Tao? What's with the rush?" Jongin asked Tao, who was clearly panting hard and sweats was dripping down from his forehead. Wrinkles can also be show under his forehead. Something was wrong.
"What happened?" Jongin asked, looking for any clues in Tao's face but he couldn't find one.
"Your mom called....Jongmi....hospital...needs you now." Tao finally breathe out. Jongin face dropped flat. No, no...this couldn't be happening to her. Please, not her too. He glanced at Kyungsoo once last time, before sprinting out of the house to his car. Tao ran after him, but was stopped by Joonmyun.
"What happened to him?"
"Jongmi is in hospital."
"Okay, you and Chen stay here and I'll go after him. Look after Kyungsoo." Joonmyun said sternly, before calling for Hanna and dragging her with him.
Jongin speed the car by 15. He gripped the steering wheel hard and then swirl around, having another car honk at him. He didn't care. Nothing was the matter now except for Jongmi. He speed past the red lights, not once but twice. He needs to get to the hospital ASAP.
----------------------
"Eomma....where's Oppa?" A little six years old girl asked her mommy, who was trying to avoid crying in front of her daughter.
"Oh sweetie, he's gonna be here soon." She pulled her into a hugged and sobbed quietly.
"Am I going to go to Heaven, Omma?" She was a smart girl. She knew that she's not going to live for long. Especially, knowing that her mother had called her brother to come. She wasn't stupid.
"No one's going anywhere, sweetie. You will be alright. I promise you." Her mother said and caress her daughter cheeks.
"Mrs. Kim, it's time for her test." One of the doctor, announced. She was in her mid-thirties and she was beautiful for her age. She was also thin and had been a doctor for about five years already.
"Dr. Young!" The little girl jumped happily and ran into the doctor's arms. She wasn't Dr. Young but Dr. Park. Ever since Dr. Park announced that she would be helping them, the little girl had instantly called her Dr. Young cause to her...she was a very young doctor.
"Are you scared?" Dr. Park asked her.
She shook her head. Dr. Park looked at her proudly. She was so brave.
Dr. Park was about to lead them into the testing room when Jongin came running in.
"Jongmi!" He shouted and stopped end in his tracked when he saw them.
Jongmi turned around and happiness lit through her eyes. She ran into his arms and cling to him tightly.
"Oppa! I missed chu so muchhhh!" She pouted. He whispered back the same thing in her ear.
"Come on, it's time now. Come along Jongmi." Her mother said and smiled at Jongin, before pulling her daughter along.
"I love you Oppa!" Jongmi shouted.
"I love you too!" Jongin shouted back, then slumped down on the floor when they disappear behind one of the door.
"Aw. How touching. It was always nice to see a family reunion. She's a brave girl, isn't she?" Jongin turned around and glared at the person, who was leaning against a wall.
"Nice to meet you again Jongin." The man smirked and placed his hands in his pockets.