Chapter 28

The chapter everyone is waiting for is finally here. I'm so evil, right? Well--- enjoy this one. Even it is just a simple one since it is a short one.
--------------------------------
"Is everyone ready?" A loud voice echoed throughout the small room. Chen snapped his attention word Kris, who was in charged of them. He doesn't trust him but this is for Joonmyun's sake. Kai, please hurry back.
"Please hurry now and be careful. She's very smart and very well organize." Kris spoke up and then motioned the men to head to their places.
"WAIT!" A female voice cried out but the two guards on the door held her back. Kris walked toward her; Chen following after him.
"Move! Dammit. I need to talk to Chen." She glared that the guards and struggled to get in.
"Let her in." Kris demanded and they released her.
Hanna ran toward Chen and clutched onto his arm.
"Please, take me with you. He's my everything. Please."
"Hanna...it's too dangerous. I can't do that. He will be worry if he know you will be coming." Chen countered back.
"Chen is right. Miss, you have to stay back." Kris pat her back then went to do his business.
"B-but but..." She spluttered then cover her face before crying. Chen sighed and wrapped his arms around her. "We will save him. I won't let him die that easily." Chen whispered then left her alone.
-------------------- Kai's Pov------------------
I took a step back and eyed the building. There will be probably about 300 hundred men there. Jieun is a calculative person.
"Did you delivered it to her?" I asked Tao; who was wearing a hoodie and a mask. He nodded.
"Kai, won't you just be setting yourself a death trap? Why didn't you tell Chen and the others?" He questioned.
"I have my reasons, Tao. Please don't tell them anything or my plan would be ruin." I stopped. "Oh, did you tell Chanyeol yet? And Baekhyun?"
"What are you planning? Baekhyun can't fight. You are risking his lives."
" I know. I don't know if he will agree to this but I have to try. I have to save my brother. By any means." I looked toward the building again before getting in disguise then walking toward the huge; creepy building.
--------------------1---------------///-------------
Joonmyun face in a turmoil. His whole face was a messed. He was bleeding everywhere. He wouldn't last long if this continue. Jieun continued kicking him and stepping on his hand. She was beyond outrage. Kai cheated. She was not going to forgive him at all.
"Damn all the Kim's brothers!" She shouted and swing the rope toward Joonmyun's body; hitting her own men in the process.
"When I see him, I am going to kill him. No mercy." She spatted and snared. Joonmyun laughed. It was all thanks to Kai giving him that pill; if it wasn't for that...he would have die already.
"Why...do you hate him that much? "
"Hate? Oh please! I loved him! I hate him. Fuck him and you and everyone else!" She cursed and slapped Joonmyun. She was crazy.
"Ma'am!" One of her men run toward her with a small package. She turned her heels toward him and glared at him mouthing a loud,"what?"
"There was a deliver at the door."
She extended her hand out and snatched the package from the man then he scurried away.
"Jieun." She eyed the guy next to him. "Ma'am." He corrected himself.
"What if it is something deadly?" She shook her hand and traced over the handwriting.
"No. It's from him and he's coming soon. Be ready." She whispered.