05; douche-bag

*warnings/triggers* foul language, mentions of sex, violence
september 25, 1988
9 am
i was unpleasantly awoken by the bright light which flicked on in the bedroom i resided in. the harsh light made me grab at the thin sheets beneath me and shove my face back into the pillow. "what's going on?" i slurred, feeling more dazed than usual after waking up.

"we have fucking school." i heard a raspy voice speak harshly in return. i turn my head to see patrick lazily pulling a shirt over his head.

"shit," i cursed pulling myself out of the warm bed, "what time is it?"

"it's nine." he responded as he made his way to the bathroom.

"it's nine?!" i shouted in disbelief. we were fucking late. i'm never fucking late. maggie and wentworth are going to kill me! i hurried to the bathroom where patrick was brushing his teeth and grabbed the toothpaste to put on my clean finger, going to scrub it in my mouth and wash away all the morning breath.

"jesus. just use my toothbrush, that's fucking disgusting." patrick said as he could barley talk with the spilling toothpaste foam from his mouth.

"no. that's fucking disgusting." i grimaced at his offer, connecting my eyes with his.

"you're disgusting." he sneering back at me as he spit out his toothpaste.

after 20 minutes we were out the door, and practically running to school since patrick didn't have a car, neither did i, and i didn't want his 'gang' to pick us up. "hey, don't be such a bitch when we get to school." patrick firmly spoke to me out of no where. what the fuck?

"fuckin' pardon me?" i stopped in my tracks to look at him. was he really being serious right now?

"if we're going to be a thing, you don't need to seem like you hate me." he said, the cheshire cat smirk appearing on his face as he had us start walking again, draping one arm over my shoulder.

"we're not a thing." i tried clarifying but with no success.

"pretty sure we are." he responded, flashing a broad smirk my way, trying to infer that us being all touchy with one another concludes we have something.

"you're so fucking ridiculous." i said as i tried my best to wiggle out underneath his arm as we made our way through the halls of derry high, which just so happened to be the passing period before second.

"i love it when you talk to me like that." an animalistic growl came from his mouth as he shoved me against a nearby locker, and rested his forehead on mine.

"what the fuck are you doing hockstetter?" i hissed at his sudden movement, anger rising in my voice.

"showing off what's mine." smirking in the meantime as he crashed his lips on mine, trying to escalate the kiss even farther. his sudden aggression confused me as i lightly tried pushing him off with my hands, but not denying the sudden kiss.

"that's my rosie." he smirked against my cheek only talking so quietly i could hear. he quickly gave me a light peck and slowly moved away from me to go in the other direction. he  turned around to look back at me, "see you after fourth babe."