Level 50 Disaster

" Where's Allan? "

" He isn't here? Where is he? " Tierra said. Pike became worried, he ran back into the market.

" Pike! Pike! Come back here! " Xela said as she ran back after him.

" Guys! Wait! Tierra, go on back. I'll take care of them! " Laila said, and ran after them. Tierra wanted to ran after them as well, but he knew that wouldn't do any good.

" Allan? Allan, where are you!! " Pike shouted as he ran through the market, shoving everyone with his mind and eyes clouded with worry.

" Pike! Pike, stop! " Xela shouted. She ran through the market after him, saying sorry to everyone he bumped into.

Laila followed behind her. She tried to keep them in her sight so she wouldn't lose them, it was easy for her because she had sharp eyesight.

Finally, after a long while, Pike touched the wall at the end of the market. Allan wasn't anywhere to be found. Breathing very heavily, Xela made it to him.

" Pike...! " she shouted, thinking that her friend had gone completely nuts. Pike turned around, his eyes filled terror and worry. Xela didn't even care to lecture him.

" He... He's gone... " Pike said, his voice was shaking like mad.

Laila finally caught up. She knew immediately what was going on. " We can't go out finding him now. It's almost nightfall, we have to go back now, " she said. Pike looked at her, then he turned his head to the wall.

Pike wasn't stupid, he knew more than to roam around in the nigh where there were monsters around the place. But the love of his life was GONE, how can he let him go just like that?

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to his Xela. " Pike, we have to go. It's almost nightfall, " she said.

" We will discuss this with the rest, " Laila said. Pike nodded shakily, his movements were unstable, Xela helped him to the room.

........

The door bursted open. They turned to the door. Pike came running in.

" ALLAN IS GONE! " he shouted. He was freaking out, unlike the way he acted a minute ago.

" He's gone! We tried to find him.. But he's nowhere to be found! What if bandits took him?! What.. What if he got captured and being held against his will?! "

" Pike! " Viento said. He had his hands on Pike's shoulders. " Calm, down. Tierra told us what happened. "

" But, we went into the market to find him, he's gone. He's not in the restaurants, not in the armory, not in anywhere! " Pike said, still panicking.

" Don't worry. We will get him back. We just need to find out his last seen location, " Trueno said. He looked at Sol, Sol immediately knew what to do. He opened his menu, and selected the Friends option. He clicked Allan's name.

" He was last seen in the market, in the weaponry store, " he said. Trueno nodded, he opened his own menu. He didn't select anything, he stared at it, like he's trying to figure something out.