Chapter 9

Uncle Billy

I left Bartholomew in his office with the compact disc and just sentence "Watch that and tell me if you still won't help"
He was speechless by the time I left there.

I was just about to enter my car when the receptionist called me back. She said Barr. Bartholomew wanted to see me again and whatever he wanted to see me for was urgent.

I went back inside with a smirk on my face. Oh how I love this feeling!!

I went into the elevator, but then my phone rang.

"What do you want Tunny?" I asked  this son of mine will be the death of me.

"Nothing, chill dad, I heard Andrea and Anna talking  they want to call the lawyer in, I just decided to let you know, but you can as well pay for the full information I'm gonna give you" he explained, I hadn't told him about my visit to Bartholomew so he thinks he has the upper hand here.

"Son, keep your information, I don't need it, now if you'll excuse me" I said and hung up on him before he'd say another word to ruin my beautiful day.

I entered Bartholomew's office again and he sat there looking at me with rage and I just laughed at him, then he suddenly launched himself at me and grabbed me like he was going to punch me but I know he wouldn't dare.

"where did you get this" he asked while holding my shirt.

"don't you think we're too old for this?" I asked coolly.

"answer me" he shouted and I pushed him off me.

"Have you forgotten we went to the same secondary school? I was on my way to the school garden to meet my girlfriend then when I heard muffled noise, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to check, I saw you and some other guys trying to rape that girl and you did, you devils raped her, not only did you rape her but you also killed her" I explained and we were both looking at each other with rage, just remembering that girl got me angry. That day when I saw them I decided to video it and report them cause at that time they were my seniors and I was still so young but then I never got the courage to report them cause I was afraid.

"You can't do anything with this" he said, almost like he was pleading with me.

"Oh really? Try me and you'd see that I can do a lot with it, oh and I heard you want to be honored with the post of the Senior Advocate of Nigeria, this can actually be useful there, now I'm leaving and not coming back anytime soon but my offer is still opened for a few more hours, till then, bye" I said and just as I was about to walk out, he spoke up.

"Fine, I'd do what you want" he said more like whispering.

"What? I didn't get that" I said and he repeated it, louder this time.

Yes!!  My plan worked, I'm going to get everything back, Justin, I hope you and dad can see me!!  I'm getting all that belongs to me!!!

Bartholomew's P. O. V
"Good now, all I need you to read out when they call you is that their father said all their properties should be given to the next father figure in their lives to handle till they clock 30 and with at least 3 children, that's all,  but if you have a better horrendous idea, you can share it, otherwise that's what you will speak, I know that would be so impossible for them and while they are working towards that condition, I will be Mrs working towards destroying them" he said and let out a devilish laugh.

I can't believe I'm actually going to do this but I need to protect my career, being one of the senior advocates of Nigeria has always been my dream ever since I started law.

God Forgive Me For This I prayed silently.

"Fine, is that all?" I asked and he acted like he was thinking for a while before answering.

"For now, it is" he said and walked out.

I sighed as when he left, I can't believe the small boy I always intimidated then, now intimidates me.

Justin I'm so sorry, I promised to take care of your family but I'm failing to do that. I prayed and for the first time in a long time, I cried.

Awwwww!!!
What do you think?
Does Barr. Bartholomew deserve pity?
What do you think the Johnson's will do when the the lawyer reads the will?

BTW!
Quick Question

What's your favorite color?

Vote,  comment and Follow.
(it means a lot to me)

Bye people.
XoXo
Small_Ayo