the boys

*recap*

"boys this is Ella'' Matt says introducing me

end of recap

ella's POV

all the boys where staring at me.

"perfect" a blonde boy with a eyebrow piercing said.

"so,your perfect for the group,now all is left is our names" the blonde boy said.

"I'm jack j, but just call me jj'' the blonde on says; jj.

"jack g,call me jack" one of the boys said with blackish brown hair,with a lip piercing.

"names carter, so call me that, okay doll face?'' the Asian looking one said,he had a bvb shirt on;nice.

i blushed and looked down.

"your cute you know" the one who called me 'doll face' said ; carter.

"i get that alot'' i said blushing.

"cam,but you already know that" Cameron said lightly chuckling.

"Taylor,we met before right?" Taylor said.

"your memory is shit" Matt said chuckling.

"wow if i met you before i would have not forgotten" carter said. "your gorgeous".

"I'm Nash", a brown haired boy with blonde highlights said.

"Aaron" a sweet looking boy said.

"where are you from by the way,and why the hell would you want to come here?" Taylor says out of no where.

"I'm from Ontario,and i moved here because my moms job got moved here."

"i used to live close to you!" a brown haired boy stated while smiling.

"I'm Shawn" the boy said;he also had sleeves of tattoos.

"you like tattoos or something?" Taylor asks.

"why" i ask blushing.

"when you met me you constantly where starring at my arms, same with Shawn." he states.

"yeah, i love tattoos, they are beautiful i find, they share a piece of us we can never say aloud."

"deep" Shawn says laughing slightly.

i blushed and looked down.

"wow,smart too, you will do great in our group." jj says.

"we don't want just anyone in our group" cam adds.

"well what do you usually look for?" i asked.

"they have to be nice, smart and fit the look" Matt said.

"you have a 'look'?'' i said.

"yeah, mostly punk, they have to listen to our bands and frankly your hair is fucking awesome." Taylor said and Shawn agreed.

"thanks, i dye it every 3 months, it changes alot." i said

"nice'' Nash said while examining my hair.

"those your fave colors?" Nash asks.

"yeah" i said looking down.

"you will fit in fine".

all of a sudden the bell rang

*bell*

"well, we gotta go, meet us at lunch?'' Taylor asks with the rest of the boys waiting for a answer.

"definitely" i said.

"ill show you the way" Matt said.

when i was about to walk off from the boys to go to math with Matt , cam hollered "yo blue! what do you have now!?"

"math!" i shout back.

he ran over to me and Matt. "same".

us three walked over to the math class,and when i entered with the boys, all the girls gave me dirty looks.

"Mr.Dallas and Mr.Espinosa" the teacher said a hint of anger in her voice.

"where have you two been?" "and why do you think you can arrive any time you want?'' she asks

"sorry miss" both mutter.

"and miss Ella" she said checking her list of names.

"ever heard of first impressions?" "you don't have a good one with me" she adds.

"sorry, i got lost." i said, as it was the first thing that came to mind.

"sure you did" , "grab a seat beside Cameron" she says.

as i walk to my seat a brunette girl with blonde dip dye trips me "emo piece of shit" she said.

while i pick my self up and dust off i take a seat near Cameron and all of the classes attention is on me.

"no one likes a bitch Chelsea!" Cameron states loud enough for everyone to hear.

then she gives cam the finger.

"Chelsea, go to the principals office, NOW." the teacher Mrs.roach said.

Chelsea gets up and leaves, and i could have sworn i hear her say 'slut' under her breathe.

"first day and already attention, huh?" Mrs,roach says chucking.

"don't worry about her" she adds.

"can we please just get on with the math, i say feeling uncomfortable.

A/N hey guys! how do you like it so far? please comment and tell me! please vote and share with your friends! next chapter is gonna be up tonight. thanks! ily all and have a good day!