STAY AWAY FROM HER TAYLOR SHES MINE!

camerons pov

god i wanted to fucking kiss her!

she is so cute and pretty,she has to be mine. and im gonna find a way to make that happen. i should have fucking kissed her... UGH!

id deside to text the boys.

*text convo with all of them*

cam- hey guys skip class i gotta tell you something

all of them-k

jack- where??

cam-where we always meet dumbass, behind the school.

taylor-ill be there in 10 min k?

cam-why so late

taylor-gotta do something first bro ill be there i promise!

cam-you better fucking be there.

tay-ok! i will chill, this must be inportant then..

cam-damn straight it is now you all better be there!

*end of convo*

i start to walk to the back of the school where i told all the boys to meet me, i want to tell them that ella is mine and if any of them like her i they have to stay the fuck away or i will beat the shit out of them.

*at the back of the school*

when i get at the back of the school i lean against the wall and take out a small paper brown bag,weed.

i roll it and light it.

waiting for the boys i take a smoke break.

the first to turn up is the jacks... then nash, then shawn, then the rest of the boys.

and im still fucking waiting for taylor.

"want some?" i ask around reffereng to the weed.

"nah bro i brought bong" jack g said smirking.

"i call first hit!" nash yells

"your seriously gonna do fucking bong in the back of the school" i say chuckling a little.

"there is never a wrong time to get high"' jack j said as he took a large breathe in savoring the vapor. then passed it arounf to carter.

"whatever" i siad getting back to my joint.

TAYLORS POV

before i walk into class (that im gonna ditch) i grab ella

ELLAS POV

i was about to walk into class when i was grabbed, i was scared at first then i noticed it was just taylor.

"taylor! " i whispered and yelled at the same time.

"you scared the shit out of me!" i say laughing.

"your cute when you laugh" taykor said.

"tanks" i say blushing.

TAYLORS POV

i was gonna ask ella out

ELLAS POV

"so... i was thinking your cute and we are on the same social radar so.. wanna be my girlfreind?" he asked like it was noting

i thought about it.... no

well, maybe

oh what the hell hes hot.

TAYLORS POV

"yeah" she said blushing and hugging me.

"good cause i was waiting for forever to do this" i say as i kiss her.

ELLAS POV

he kissed me! taylor kissed me!

his lips where plump and warm. they where smoothe and soft, slick and silky. like heavan, perfect combo of warm and cool because of the fresh metal of his lip ring the kiss was;perfect.

after he pulled away i said i have to go to class.

then i walked into class, heart pounding

going over what just happend thinking 'was that actually real!?'.

TAYLORS POV

i cant wait to tell the boys! hell i cant beleved i kissed her! finally she is perfect and not a slutty basic either. they are all the same; black leggings, crop tops or sweaters, iphone always in hand,leg warmers. all the same.

when i got there, cameron was so fucking angry i swear you could see steam!

CAMERONS POV

hes gonna get it so bad i swear! and ella... well she wont ever see whats comming her way i think smirking.

a/n OMG SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN FOREVER! I WAS BUSY WITH MY TUMBLR!

ANYWAYS I WILL UPDATE MORE NOW THAT IT IS SUMMER AND ALSO ALL THE BOOKS IN MY LIBRARY ON WATTPAD NEVER UPDATE! URGGG IM SO MAD! ANYWAYS SORRY IF I KEPT SWITCHING 'POVS' IN THIS CHAPIE IT WAS KINDA ANNOYING LOL ANYWSAYS SEE YOU ALL TMR! ( right now it is 1:00 in the mornin here so im am really tiered so sorry for the typos i hope you will be able to understand lol anyways good night or should i say morning lol) -anonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn