1. Tear.

The water droplets fell out of the dark night sky and flooded the streets, slid down across the glass windows until they reached the bottom and melted. The noise that so light, little droplets caused was not easy to ignore, as it was loud and clear. The rain was heavy tonight and even and umbrella wouldn't do much to keep a person dry. Mostly because the wind accompanied  the rain very well and together they made a powerful and unbeatable duo.

     I sat in my car, my one hand on the wheel and the other on the top of my head which was leaning on the window. I was watching the rain compete on my window, who would race down the fastest. 

     My white hair which was braided into many braids was drenched and my dark clothing that covered my figure were very damp as well. I had to wait for some time to dry until I could go home,since driving during this weather was simply dangerous. My car was parked outside of a grocery store which was closing up. I suddenly remembered many events that made me cringe and bury my face in my hands.

-Mara... Get yourself together...- My words were almost an inaudible whisper, more of a strict demand I gave myself. I warned myself not to fall apart. To stay strong. To my surprise, a loud thunder growled not afar from me and i winced and buried myself deeper in my own hands. I covered my mouth quick to control myself to not scream. I needed to convince myself that I was not afraid, but the weather was affecting me very much.

My name is Sujon Mara. Real name - Kim Mara. Until I was 8 years old, i've lived in an orphanage with my brother -Kim Namjoon, who ran away when he was 10 and died a couple of days later. We both ended up in there when both of our parents died in a car crash during the same weather, hence why I'm so sensitive to it. Nobody wanted to adopt me for some reason, it was always a different child. It didn't upset me tho, I knew what I wanted and I was getting it. Our orphanage was prestigious you could say.We went to school and graduated.Since my brother died I had studied my ass off on my own and worked part time jobs since I was 15. I finished on the Deans list, even tho I was always teased for being an orphan,I always hid my pain.

Due to my straight A's and great response from teachers, I got a scholarship from many prestigious universities. So I picked out the best in my opinion. It was in Seoul and it was large and very well known all across the globe. I chose the career path of a detective to figure out the case of my parents and my brother, since no one else cared enough to. While I was at the university I learned how to use my senses very sharply and observe. I exercised not only my mind, but my body as well. I learned how to shoot guns, use anything around me as a self defense weapon.

When I finished university I was noticed by many police stations and offered a job real quick. My IQ was recognized as one of the highest in the country and the average in South Korea was 106, so that was also in my favor. I accepted to work at Seoul's main police force as the higher rank detective, that meant I was contacted under critical circumstances only. 

The jobs I got paid good and I could afford a pretty decent apartment not far from the main part of Seoul. It was a small, cozy loft. Very different from my life at the orphanage. 

If you are wondering why I changed my name, it's because once I started working as a detective, I knew I would face a lot of danger, so changing my identity was for the best. The same went for my looks. I used to have pitch black hair growing up, but I dyed it absolutely white and put in many braids. Naturally, I was kinda tan, but during the years that i spent in my room studying I became a shade of porcelain. And my eyes were naturally a gold color.

I had this look for a couple of years now and so far, no one from my orphanage, high school or university recognized me, which was a plus, making my job way easier for me.

I had only one friend through my life -Simmi. Simmi was a sexy girl who worked in a strip club. That may seem trashy, but lots of good information came from her in the past which I was deeply grateful for.