21. Sounds Like A Plan.

-We have to warn everyone.- I buttoned my jeans, stopping to look at Jungkook who looked like he was hesitating- NOW! - I raised my voice, turning around to throw the door open. I scurried out to the living room where Jimin and Taehyung sat next to the dining table. As my eyes locked with Jimin's, I saw how much rage he had now. He stood up and started coming towards me fast. My eyes widened and sorry filled my face.

-Jimin...- I breathed out, thinking that he'd do something, but he simply walked past me, bumping my shoulder in the process, heading for the door.

-Wait!- I turned on my heel to run after him, but it was too late, he saw Jungkook tangled up in my sheets. I stopped in my tracks when Jimin's cold stare hit me. He wasn't mad, he was disgusted. 

-Jimin please-

Jimin ignored me and just stomped towards the exit of our apartment. And of course, I ran after him, not bothering to throw a coat on in the winter. All I could do was sprint after him, down the flights of stairs until I caught up. We got tot he outside and it was cold to say the least, but did I care? No.

I was walking by his side, afraid to speak as we roamed the streets. I could only stare at him in awe, speechless.

-Can we talk?- I tried to start a conversation, but Jimin only sped up his pace, which I did too.

-Jimin, please!- 

-What do you want?- He shot me a glare as he shook off my hand that I wrapped around his elbow.

-A conversation! - I yelled in despair, raising my hands up. He looked away from my eyes and seemed to be hesitant then he just closed those brown beauties and sighed. He started walking away and I stood there, shocked and not able to move or chase him anymore. I lost him.

-You coming? -He stopped a few feet away and looked back at me.

-----

-I'm sorry.- I finally spit out after once again, just walking with him for like 10 minutes. I did want to talk, but I honestly didn't know what to say. And what was I sorry for? I didn't know, but I was.

-You should be.- Jimin adverted his cold gaze at me- You broke my heart.- his words broke my heart now. I never wanted this. I never wanted ANY of this. MY breath got caught in my throat as I just didn't know once again, what the fuck to say.

-So what do you plan on doing now, huh?- He mockingly kept on speaking- Live happily ever after with Jungkook? You know that if we wouldn't have stopped it, he could've raped you-

-You don't know that.- I shot back, but lightly, not wanting to be reminded of what happened some time ago. He chuckled, but with zero happiness. There was only disgust and mocking in him now.

-Do I? - His question made me stop in my tracks and look down. I actually didn't know that...- Because I know Jungkook for way longer than you, that's for sure. You haven't even seen all of him, well not including his dick-

-Jimin stop.- I interrupted, i couldn't take his sarcasm.. I just couldn't.- Please...- I sighed.

-Mara, you two will never work together, you are only hurting yourself-

-He came here to save us! To warn us!- I desperately tried to defend the man whom I loved more than anything.

-Oh yeah? But he ended up fucking you, didn't he?!- His screaming made me flinch back a bit and before I knew it, a tear escaped my eye. When Jimin noticed that, his eyes softened just the tiniest bit as he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, frustrated.

-What do you mean by "save us"?- He spoke again after the silence. 

-Ask him yourself then.

---------

-So you are telling me that Jin, Our Jin was behind everything? That he was snitching? -Jimin questioned Jungkook who was sitting besides me next to the dining table. Taehyung was sitting right across from us looking quite a mix of mad, confused and hurt. Jimin was in disbelief and looked really frustrated with his hands gripping the edges of the table standing there.

-Yes.- Jungkook only gave a short reply. They avoided eye contact and even a simple conversation which frustrated me. Can they use the phrase "bro's before hoes" for once?

-Impossible.- Jimin shook his head and leaned back, folding his arms on his chest.

-Why? Eok found Mara and our location way too quick for it to be a coincidence.- Taehyung spoke up, still looking at the table only. 

-Yeah, it couldn't have been... -Jimin narrowed his eyes at Jungkook and that was when the shit fest started. Jungkook shot up from his seat and started yelling.

-So you think I did this?!- His tone was full of rage and hurt. 

-Hey guys, stop it- I stood up as well when Jimin started coming closer to Jungkook, getting in between them before they could do anything stupid.

-Yeah, I do. Prove me wrong. -Jimin ignored me and continued this bullshit.

-STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!- Taehyung's loud bark made all of us flinch, as we didn't expect his deep voice to come out. As we all looked at him, we saw how mad he was now.

-Both of you are acting like fucking children. Get a grip of yourselves. You- He pointed at Jimin, standing up- she doesn't love you, she loves him.- He started stating facts at which Jimin just frowned at- And you- he pointed at a furious Jungkook behind me- I really hate you right now, but I believe you. We have to warn Rm before anything happens and find Jin.

-And then what? Kill him?!- I grabbed Tae's attention, joking about the killing part.

-Yes-

-Wait what?! N-No!- I shook my head. We don't even know his reasons. I just couldn't believe that Jin would be a person like that.- We have to find him and question him!- I was interrupted by Jungkook spinning me around and putting his hands on my shoulders.

-Mara, I know you have a soft spot, but this is war. -he was soft, but strict with me as he spoke- And in war, victory stands on the back of sacrifice-

-But he's still family! If you found out it was me, would you do the same?- I yelled over his voice, shaking my head with tears in my eyes.

-If I have to sacrifice Jin instead of you, then so be it. -His black eyes hypnotized me, as I just shook my head in disbelief.

-Jimin, contact RM and Yoongi. Warn them-

-No!- I yelled at Taehyung, turning around to face him. He raised an eyebrow at me, questioning my behaviour.

-First- we find Jin-

-There is no "we", Mara, you're not getting caught up in this. -Jungkook grabbed my forearm, but I shook it off and kept speaking.

-Then, I talk to him and question him, figure out information and then we decide if...- I paused and looked down for a short second, gathering the courage to end the sentence- we kill him or not and only THEN, we warn RM and the rest, understood?- I looked at all of them before nodding.

-Sounds like a plan.

(A\N) Pretty boring, sorry bout that lol. Do you think that they will find Jin? And do you think that something bad is going to happen while they hesitate to tell everyone about Jin being a spy? What do you think will happen to Jimin's and Mara's friendship? Predictions? Theories?