5. You Idiot

Through my closed eyes, I felt the sun rise creep up on my face through the crack in the blinds. My eyes fluttered open, shutting instantly when the brightness of the sun got a little overwhelming. I rolled on the opposite side of the source of the light, catching a glimpse of Jungkook sitting in the arm chair. He looked fine oddly enough, but upon closer inspection I noticed that the guy was sleeping with his eyes open, in other words, he was spaced out.

-Hey...- I called out to him and broke him out of his daydream. He flinched slightly and looked at me before standing up.

-I see you're awake, good thing, we need to return to driving now.- He explained bluntly before running a hand through his hair, his body hovering over mine. I suddenly got confused, if we stopped here just to sleep, then we could've done that in the car. I honestly was still exhausted and didn't want to leave yet. I sat up, the covers of the bed shifting with my body lines.

-For how long will we  be going?- I asked, trying to drag out some sort of conversation with him. He raised his eyebrow at me, flaunting those gorgeous black eyes of his. The eyes that had now shifted into a depressing black.

-It doesn't matter, let's go.-He semi answered, grabbing my forearm, dragging me out of the bed into the cold. I flinched back, ripping my own hand out of his grip. He looked back at me, shocked for a second that someone resisted something he requested. He was a brat, that was obvious, he could alter people's decisions with his own desire, but not now. Not mine.

-Don't touch me!- I growled, taking a few steps back, rage burning in my eyes straight into his. Anyone who looked at us from the side would've thought that we were having an intense eye contact contest, but that was us communicating. Fighting without words. I saw his dull black eyes turn into terrifying dangerous ones, the intensity of the colour changing as melanin shifted. He looked like a total psychopath now, with that facial expression and blood freckles all over his face still.

-One call...-He took a small, but at the same time big step towards me, blocking the sunlight from my body as he hovered over me. He raised his hand up to my eye level, veins obviously shifting in them as he was fighting his own rage. Even the tone of his voice was shaky, as if he was having problems talking instead of killing everything around him  -One call is all it takes and your little friend will face hell.- He spat out.

My heart fell to my heels. He was blackmailing me with Simmi, but I knew that If I let anything happen to her, i'd rather kill myself than deal with it. I took a breath, it barely reached my lungs before I crossed my arms on my chest and broke the staring contest first, looking away.

-I just need a shower...-my voice was as quiet as the wind in this room, which was almost equal to nothing. He sighed as he dragged his face down with his own hand. It was obvious that he was frustrated and for some reason, he couldn't hurt me...

-Hurry up. - was all he said before I almost ran to the separate room. It was small and dirty, but you couldn't expect more from some random motel. 

I stripped off my clothes more happily then ever. They felt sticky as I they lost contact with my skin. As I was putting them on the counter, I looked up at the reflection on the mirror. I almost gasped. I looked awful... My braids had tiny hair poking out everywhere, my brown eyes looked dull without contacts, my skin was ashy and puffy. My lips were dry and it was noticeable. I was skinnier than ever now, because of the lack of food over the last 48 hours. My right arm was still cut up and showed signs of open wounds as some blood trail was still semi fresh. Other than that, there weren't many bruises or cuts, except for one forming bruise on my forearm, where Jungkook gripped it several times to drag me somewhere. I let my head down in exhaustion. I've been dragged through hell and back, but this was just something else. As a detective, I did a great job, but i'm not made of steel and metal, I break too.