4. Thank You

It has been a few hours since me and Jungkook left Seoul and I was beggining to get suspicious. If he actually wanted to kill me, he would've done it the second we left the town. He wouldn't travel around with me as much. To pass the time, I tried to figure him and his appearance out. Yes, I was staring, but he didn't seem to mind it. This time I sat in his car, he looked very different. He had his piercings in and his tattoo's were visible. 

His lower lip that was slightly bigger than his top one, had two snake bites piercing through the flesh and skin. On the left side of his face, below his eye right on his cheek was a tattooed cross. It wasn't a tear, so I didn't quite know what it meant. He was still wearing the same outfit from before, except her removed his blazer which revealed endless skin for me to explore, full of meaningfull drawings on them.

-Will you stop staring?- He spat out some words for the first time during our whole ride. It didn't hurt me tho, I fully understood his feelings of not wanting to be looked at. I felt that a lot during these days.

-Where are you taking me?- I ignored his previous question and took the opportunity to ask mine.

-You'll find out. -He responded annoyed. I just sighed and looked down at my feet.

Suddenly the memory came back when I stabbed his foot with a shard of glass, that made me pleasantly grin at the thought of giving this asshole what he deserved. I looked over at his feet for one second before thinking out loud:

-My aim was pretty good with your foot, wasn't it? -If I was going to die moments later, I atleast wanted to enjoy my last hours being smug and fully enjoying it. I also wanted to provoke him a little in case it would bring out any information. He looked over at me for a second with his black eyes full of burning rage, even his knuckles were turning white out of a hold a little too firm.

-If you don't shut up-

-What will you do?- I responded to his quiet growl before he could finish, once agan, my goal was to provoke him. He thought for a moment before turning his angry expression into a grin oddly enough. He looked at me once again and decided to respond with the same provoking.

-I'll tie your hands up and bring you to the backseat...Your friend Simmi tested me too,but let's just say that i'm not very gentle...-His psychopathic grin grew wider, and so did my eyes. Suddenly, I got worried. It's not like a simple goon from a random gang couldn't have raped her. My anxiety took over my head and it was pretty visible in my face now. 

-How do I know she's okay?- I blurted out quickly, adverting my gaze to him. I was really really worried right now, how was I so stupid to believe that he would keep his promise? He's a literal demon.This demon chose to ignore me and just roll his eyes. I was getting annoyed now too, and quite mad to be honest. I needed to assure that my best friend is safe and sound, that's the only reason I gave myself in.

-Jungkook! -I raised my voice, going insane and growing paranoid over the idea of Simmi getting hurt. He just sighed and pulled out his phone while driving, dialling some number into it before pressing the call button. It took a couple of rings, but the person on the other side answered finally.

-Yo, is the girl giving you problems? Did someone get you on the way? Is she hot? -Another guy's voice spoke through the speaker. I could see the contacts name while the phone was in between Jungkook's slender fingers. It read "Jimin". Another familiar name that sent chills down my spine. Wait... Am I giving him problems? That means that i'm not suppose to be dealt with already and this trip was meant to be a long one. They weren't going to kill me. I was gonna live. "Did someone get you on the way?" Was someone suppose to? Was there someone going after us? Were we in danger? Well of course we were, we were in the middle of a mafia war, but still, in this moment, where did our safety stand?