During

I slowed to a stop as the light turned red. The light changed to green almost immediately since it was so early. I started to accelerate, I saw headlights coming towards

******************************************

Everything happened so fast. There wasn't even anytime to react. The headlights just came out of nowhere. I saw them and then the truck was t-boneing us, and if that wasn't bad enough we got pushed into oncoming traffic. Which was ok, it was early no one was on the road but then I saw a pair of headlights coming towards. I tried to get the car to move but it wouldn't. The oncoming car rammed into the front of the car. I was crushed up against the steering wheel, since the airbag had gone off earlier. Everything went black.

Unknown POV

"There's a lot of blood."

"We have to get her to the hospital! She's still breathing!"

The blue and red lights flashed as I hooked her up to an IV. She had a lot of blood on her and her dress was ruined which was sad, it looked beautiful. "She's most likely has a severe concussion." Wow she was beautiful, even with the blood all over her... Something is defiantly wrong with me. It's amazing that this girl survived that accident. T-boned and a head on collision, the top 2 worst kind of accidents.

Caroline's POV

I woke up in the hospital. There was a beeping from a machine next to me. A doctor walked in, "oh good you're awake." I ignored him, "where are my parents?" I asked quickly.

"I'm sorry dear but your parents didn't make it." The moment the words left his mouth my heart sank and tears poured down my face.

*****************************************

A/n: I'm sorry this chapter is short, most of the story is in the After chapters.