Reality Hurts

•When reality hits that shit hurt
I choose whether to peruse my dream
Or take that second route
Only time will choose
But I got One month or
I'm outside•

Aliyah POV

"So, what the hell you gon do."

I rolled my eyes since I've been avoiding that question since I graduated from high school. My father keeps pressing me, about my future. Tells me if I don't either go to school, or go to the Airforce then I got to leave the house.

Of course at first I thought maybe the AirForce isn't that bad, although in the back of mind I knew that wasn't what I wanted. I've only agreed with him because I knew it was my only option to support my family.

Well that's what I thought in freshman year of high school. As I grew older my passion went from being a pilot to being a YouTuber.

So imagine how my father took that when I told him.
Today was my last day In this house.

Looking out the window I see my best friend, Kell pulling up.
He couldn't even say goodbye to me it's like he was disappointed or some shit.

"Heyyy Batchhhh"

"Hey Aliyah,just put your stuff in the back."

Before we leave off I look at the house one more time.

"Soo to cheer you up me and Brittney decide to bring yah black ass to your first real LA party."

"I have work tomorrow."

Knowing damn well I work on my own schedules, I didn't even realize how terrible that lie was.

"You can't lie for shit. Anyways like it or not your coming. Plus maybe you'll meet someone important."

"By important you mean finding someone just to fuck."

"Hell yah. Unlike you I got bae. But I ain't nothing wrong with touching on a booty or two."

I rolls my eyes and start turning up the radio. From I hear it's My Drip by LilBaby.

"You so fucking gay man."

I say joking with her. Kell been married to the "girl of her dream" for at-least a year now. She an entrepreneur, has a whole Instagram page full of items she painted. She got phone cases, shirt, poster, slides, bathing suits, oh and also anything weed related.

"Whatever you love my gay ass."

I start dancing to the song, and getting hype.

"LoOk At My Drip, My Drip My Swag... I Fuck the Baddest Bitches."

Around this time we pull up to Brittney place. Over the last month  we decided that Me and her would be roommates
After put all my stuff away it's was around the time for the party to begin.

"Well Aliyah you are officially a grownup, so let's party like one."

"I been grown, Brittney."
I say rolling my neck at her.