Moments

||Author Note||
This chapter contains mature content

Aliyah POV

Play Audio.
Both of us was quiet. The car itself was quiet. Looking out the window, I was more focus on what was going on outside. Not trying to make eye contact with Cordae.

"Soo.."

He breaks the silence as he start to talk looking for a conversation.

"Soo... so what."

"Look I know what I said but I didn't exactly mean it like that.. I mean I kind of did..It complicated."

"Sure it is."

Still looking out of the window I could tell Cordae was more confused then me. Which was only confusing me more. I have to admit I haven't actually been thinking about if I actually loved him or not. I really couldn't tell myself.

"It's whatever. Let's just pretend like you never said it."

"Okay Cool."
Cordae does a slight nod. After a another few minutes go by we pulled up In his apartment parking lot. From the looks of the other cars I could tell it was a more on the expensive side.

Slowly getting out of the car. I follow behind Cordae as he lead the way. Getting off of the third floor, heading left and stoping In front of his door. He pulls out a set of keys before jingling one of them in the lock.

"Home Sweet Home."

I could tell he lived in a studio apartment since everything was just in one big room. The only thing that was separated was the bathroom. He had a blue and gray coloration going on through the whole apartment.

"Nice apartment."

"Yeah. I can't complain."

I sit down on his bed since he didn't have a couch.

"You wanted me to come over because.."

"Firestick and Chill."
I busted out laughing not taking him serious.

"You real funny boi."

"Mane Whatever."
He flops on the bed and turned the television on.

"I see everybody loving your new song."

He looks at me with a confused face.
"Ion know you listen to my music like that."

"I mean, I was curious so I started looking into it."

"Do you like the new song."

"I mean it-t was alright or whatever."
I say jokingly.

Looking back up at the television I could tell he had put on The Notebook. This movie probably had to be my top three romantic movie. I started to scooch back towards the top of the bed.

Cordae put his arms around me before looking up at the television.

About two hours into the movie. Cordae fell asleep the first thirty minutes , before the good parts could even start. I try to get up but he was holding on me to tight, then I try to wiggle out of his grip.