Oof 2

Cordae POV

Cordae POV

"Appreciate the love everybody."

I leave the stage on that note. Being on tour was fun but it's nasty as hell when you got a group of niggas all on one bus. So imagine how that shit be going. Dabbing Nahmir up, he goes on stage after me. I walk backstage and to go grab a water.

"Aye Cordaeee."
Looking over I see one of my close friend coming towards me. Smiling a bit I dab him up before we continue to walk backstage together.

"Great performance. Real great but you wouldn't have any chance of knowing where yah girl at?"

I stop in the middle of my tracks. Did this nigga really just tried to come for my girl or was I just tripping. On top of that I'm pretty sure around this time she'll be asleep in bed.

"Dawg ima stop you right there. What do you mean? She probably at home watching anime or sum shit."

He start making that mumbling sound, that nigga do when either when they got some shit to tell, or when they trying to holla at a girl. Clapping his hands together he pulls his phone out and goes to one of his messages.

"So one of my friends was showing me the pictures he took at a kickback today. Something small just for to keep practicing on his photography skills. But for some reason I see this, and I'm just thinking aint that yah girl."

Looking down at the pictures, he finally stops on the one where Aliyah was at. I know damn well she ain't all boo'd up over this dude. Somebody please tell me this a joke. I'm not even gone for that long and she already grouping on some dude.

"You joking right. Please tell me you fucking joking."

I put on a fake smile for a second before looking at my friend face and realizing how serious he was. That's crazy, she always told me she had a thing for Hispanic niggas. All I know is I gotta call her before I jump to conclusions.

"Bruh I'll holla at you later. By the way send it to me phone."

I wave him away before speed walking to one of the private bathroom this place had. Pulling my phone out fast as fuck to the point I almost drop the shit. The first thing I did was FaceTime her. She didn't answer. So I called her. Still no answer. Fifteen minutes goes by with me blowing this girl phone up.

All that was going through my head was her fucking another nigga, on my side of the bed. Pacing back and forth, images of them fucking just kept replaying. Damn Man I swear some stuff to good to be true. I finally leave out the bathroom and everyone was done performing.