Dont Try Me

Aliyah POV

"Aliyah."
I moved away a bit from him as he tries to sit closer to me.

"Let me guess your mother was a big Aaliyah fan."

I laugh a bit before nodding.

"YOuurrr loveeee is aaa onneee than in a millionnn"

I laugh some more as he just busts out singing a Aaliyah song.

"It goesss onnn and onnnn and onnn."

"Noo please stop. Let Aaliyah sing it only."

"I can sing now. I got the vocal."

"Barely."

Cordae starts to get all defensive. He grabs me and slinging me over his shoulder before I could even react.

"Mane put me down."

"Say the magic word"

I rolled my eyes and moving every part of my body. He finally let me go and both of us end up on floor on top of each other.

I was staring him down. I knew about all the other YBN but he was hell of different. As I'm continually thinking I hear the bedroom door bust open. It was Kell.

She stops for a second while processing what she just seen and thinks what was about to happen.

" Aaliyah I got to go. Girl just called me. So you coming along or?"

I got up from the floor and peeks outside the door to see if Brittney was with her.

"Where Brittney?."

Kell just make a understandable face. Which I knew meant Brittney was either drunk or with a nigga.

"Righttt. But we just got here mane."

I say with my hood southern accent.

"I'll take you back home."

Me and Kell look's at Cordae and back at each other. His voice was low and kind of deep. From the looks of both of us we was thinking the same thing.
He trying to fuck.

"Bruh I'll just take you home whenever your ready. No funny business."

Kell's smile at me before patting me on the shoulder. In her mind that's her cue to go.

"Bye."

"I didn't even say..."

Before I could even my last word Kell was already lost in the crowd. I roll my eyes and close the door behind me. I sit back on the edge of the bed.

"What you don't enjoy looking at this face of mine."

I look back at him from my peripheral vision.

"Of course i do baby girl."
Cordae starts smiling hella hard. He gets up from the floor and lays beside me on the bed.