Oof.

Aliyah POV

Aliyah POV

A week flew by and I was chilling at home. Cordae was still in Atlanta, where they was touring. He wasn't going be back until another week. We actually haven't spoken on the phone for about three days now. I didn't think of it as much since he was working. So really there wasn't much to do. I decide to do something productive with myself, and put some makeup on. From the other room I start to hear my phone ring. Running towards it I see Brittany contact number - BabyCakes.🌼

"Yeah."
         "You busy?"
"Nah. What's up."
           "You trying to go this kickback I got invited to. I just don't wanna go alone."

I think about for a few seconds. It wasn't like I was doing anything better so why not.

"I guess."
       "Good. Cause I'm like ten minutes away."

She hangs up before I could say anything back. I know this child didn't expect me to be ready under ten minutes. She lucky I was already finishing up my makeup.

I throw something on since she was already outside. I grab my phone and put in my pocket.

"I'm surprised you was actually ready on time

"I'm surprised you was actually ready on time." Brittney says to me as I get inside of the car.

"Bruh you lucky I didn't make yah ass wait on purpose."

She grunts and start the car back up. Pulling out of the parking lot, we head onto the busy streets of California.

"Who invited you here anyway?"

She sides eye me before answering the question.

"Some black nigga. I always forget his name. He a rapper, but he ugly, but smart tho. He was on XXl, I think last year."

I make a face now trying to figure out who she was talking about. I don't really think it's a lot new rapper out here that's ugly.