|1|

In a big mansion, which was royally decorated with some modern touch a women was seen preparing the breakfast in kitchen when another women entered and greeted her and they were revealed to be Anika and Jhanvi.
Jhanvi: good morning Anika beta!
Anika: good morning maa!
Jhanvi: What are you doing? Let's the servants prepare It!
Anika: no maa, i love to cook for you all.
Suddenly two boys entered and greeted them.
Rudra: Good morning mom and my miss universe.
Om: good morning maa and bhabhi.
Anika/Jhanvi: good morning omru.
Rudra: where is Shivaay bhaiyya, do you know bhabhi?
Anika: ye..yes he went to Office. Come now eat i'm getting late because i need to go to hospital.
Everyone ate and went away while Jhanvi was lost in her thoughts.
Jhanvi p.o.v.
I know Anika, Shivaay doesn't like you because you are my choice and not his. I know your relationship because you both aren't happy but i'm sure you won't show It. You are fulfilling every duty of my daughter-in-law. I'm proud because you are my Shivaay's wife.
Meanwhile Anika got ready in her room and she was lost in her thoughts.
Anika p.o.v.
I know everyone has many expectations from me and Shivaay but i'm helpless because Shivaay doesn't like me. But i fell in love with him, i don't know when?how?why?...
She got ready and was going outside when she heard om and Rudra voice.
Om: Sorry bhabhi, please can you drop me at gallery.
Rudra: please Can u drop me at college.
Anika: ok come.
They sat in the car and started driving.
Om: please drive fast, someone is waiting for me.
Rudra: me too!
Anika: ahahah Who are they?
Om: my girlfriend Gauri Mehra.
Rudra: my girlfriend Bhavya Mehra.
Anika: what a coincidence they have the same surname;
Om: yeah they are sisters.
Anika: What? When did you met them?
Rudra: we met them in Delhi, when me and Om went to his exhibition, and they were there on vacations so we saved them from a goon who fell for them, then we started dating.
Anika: oh you both are much clever than i thought.
Om: what should we do now?
Anika: invite their family at our house and don't worry about maa and papa, i will make them agree and we will talk about your marriage.
Om: you are the best bhabhi!
Om and Rudra kissed her cheeks and went away while Anika went to hospital, she is a cardiologist ( heart doctor).
In a big building a man was seen working and he was none other than Shivaay and he was in Oberoi office.
Suddenly Tej entered and Shivaay greeted him.
Shivaay: good morning dad!
Tej: good morning Shivaay beta!
Shivaay: What happened?
Tej: Shivaay i wanted to say to you to spend time with Anika.
Shivaay: why?
Tej: beta It had been six months to your marriage but you never took her out. Beta if you can't be her husband than be at least her friend.
Shivaay: Ok i will try.
Tej: better now!
Precap
Shivaay and Anika's friendship
Thanks guys voting and Commenting, plz vote and comment.