|4|

It was midnight and everyone was sleeping but Shivaay was sitting near Anika.
Shivaay p.o.v.
I'm sorry Anika, i'm soo sorry. I hurted you but from now i will give you all happiness which you deserve.
After few minutes
Anika opened her eyes and was shocked seeing Shivaay sitting beside her. She tries to go into another room but Shivaay stopped her.
Anika: please Shivaay let me go!
Shivaay: Anika i'm sorry, please talk to me atleast.
Anika: please i need some time for myself.
Shivaay: i know your past!
Anika: how?(shocked)
Shivaay: mom told me, give a chance to our relationship.
Anika: wow mr.oberoi now i am understanding the reason behind your this behavior, you are feeling pity on me!( Angry).
Shivaay: It is nothing like that!
Anika: i know i'm not your choice and you were interested in someone else.
Shivaay: yeah i was but not now, i really like you and i want to improve our relationship.
Anika: no i can't give you a chance because you may be lying and if...if you also betray me like my father did to my mom i will die.( Sobbing like a kid);
Shivaay pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly and she was crying, he kissed her forehead and assured her to protect her from evil eyes. Then they both were standing near the pool.
Shivaay: Anika i'm sorry.
Anika: It is okay ( relieved)
Shivaay: if you want we can cancel omru marriage.
Anika: no need, i need to handle myself and i don't want to spoil others happiness.
She was standing when Shivaay took her in his arms and made her sleep in his lap like a father and Anika kissed his cheeks wishing him good night.
After few days
It was engagement day of Omkara and Rudra and they were very happy Anika was checking arrangements while Shivaay was busy staring his wife who wasn't looking less than a greek goddess.
Om: what are you staring at?
Shivaay: Anika!( He said dreamily)
Rudra: oh really 😂!
Shivaay: no i mean the arrangements!( Trying to cover up);
Om: Shivaay go and confess to her that you fell for her deeply.
Shivaay: nothing like that!( He went away confused);
It was guests time when Oberoi family came looking ravishing. Anika and Shivaay were looking stunning hot and beautiful couple.

 Anika and Shivaay were looking stunning hot and beautiful couple

Om and Gauri entered looking the cutest couple.

Rudra and Bhavya came at the looking hot and beautiful

They all sat and the ceremony started and the engagement was done when suddenly Radhika bumped with Anika and Shivaay was tensed thinking Anika's reaction

Radhika: Sorry beta !
Anika: It is alright Aunty!
Radhika: oh Anika don't be so formal call me maa like everyone does.
Anika: no aunty is better.
Anika went away leaving everyone shocked and Shivaay was relieved on seeing her calm.
It was evening and Oberois along with Mehras were having dinner Rudra and Om were cracking some jokes while Vikram and Radhika were busy in pampering their daughters, they were making them eat food. Tej was busy on call and Shivaay and Janvi were looking at Anika and were wondering how can be so calm.
Everyone went away while Anika went into her room and was crying seeing her mom's pictures, Shivaay came and sat next to her and she quickly wiped her tears and placed back the pictures in the drawer.
Anika: do you need something?
Shivaay: no!
Anika: so What happened? Why are u staring me?
Shivaay: Anika didn't you felt to cry to see your father happy with his family.
Anika sat on floor and hugged her knees and Shivaay sat near her.
Anika: why should i cry for a selfish man?
Shivaay: he is your father.
Anika: he is my namesake father, he didn't fulfill any duty of my dad. You know when i was small, i used to get jealous of my friends when their fathers loved them and i used to sit alone.( Crying);
Shivaay: are you happy?
Anika: yeah i think so.
Shivaay: Anika look at me .
She looked at him and he hugged her tightly and made her sleep in his sleep and carassed her hairs.
Shivaay p.o.v.
I will unite you with your father it's my promise Anika.
Precap.
Anika and Vikram's confrontation
Thanks guys for voting and Commenting plz silent readers atleast vote.😃😃😃😃