|6|

It was night everyone went into their rooms to sleep while Mehra went back home. Everyone was sleeping while Shivaay was busy staring his beautiful wife who was sleeping in his  arms like a small baby.

 Everyone was sleeping while Shivaay was busy staring his beautiful wife who was sleeping in his  arms like a small baby

Shivaay p.o.v.
I'm so dumb, i don't know why i never noticed Anika, she is beautiful,cute and hot of course! I'm so lucky to have her as my life partner. I promise you Anika that i will give you the love which you deserve. I'm in love with you deeply and madly, i can't afford losing you...
Meanwhile in Mehra mansion
Vikram was sitting in his study and was remembring Anika's smile,voice and tears.
Vikram p.o.v.
I'm such a bad man that today my daughter doesn't like me. I know i did wrong with Shanti and Anika but i'm repenting.( Tears were coming out);
Meanwhile Gauri and Bhavya were sitting and enjoying the coffee when Radhika came and she was looking tensed.
Bhavya: what happened mom?
Gauri: yeah, why are you so tensed?
Radhika: i need to tell you both something.
Gauri: What?
Radhika: Anika is your step-sister.
Bhavya: What?(shocked)
Gauri: how is that possible?
Radhika: your father was married to Shanti Mehra and they had a daughter Anika but he always loved me not caring that  i'm a brothel lady's daughter, he never bothered about my status and morever his wife was having an affair .He married me and left his family, we knew each other since college and loved each other.
Gauri: What Can we do mom?
Radhika: i'm scared Anika Will snatch your rights, because Mehra's empire belongs to her because she is the legal heir. If you both don't have anything how will Oberois accept you?
Bhavya: we won't her come between our family.
Gauri: yeah.
Radhika p.o.v.
I knew It my daughters will remain by my side and today they proved now Anika can't snatch their father from them.
It was morning
It was mehendi ceremony of Gauri and Bhavya, Anika prepared everything and the guests were coming because the ceremony was held in Oberoi mansion. Mehra family came and greeted everyone, Gauri and Bhavya applied mehendi now everyone was singing and dancing when Vikram took Anika in her room.
Anika: leave me!
Vikram: beta talk to me!
Anika: what is there to talk?
Vikram: i know i did wrong but i'm repenting my mistakes.
Anika: you were my super hero, i loved you because i knew everyone can leave me but not my father. ( Her voice was cracking because of pain);
Vikram: i love you my little princess and i always loved you.
Anika: no you don't, if you had ever loved me you would have come to meet me?
Vikram: i didn't knew where were you.
Anika: such big businessmen can't find his daughter address.( Sarcastically); leave everything because i don't want to spoil your daughters's happiness.
Vikram: Anika listen..
She already went away while they were unaware that Gauri and Bhavya were listening them. They all went to the hall where the ceremony was finishing. The guests went away while Mehra's were left. Anika was going to her room when Gauri called her.
Gauri: Anika we know the truth!( Everyone looked at her shocked);
Anika: which truth?
Bhavya: that you are our step-sister.
Anika: It is good for both of you.
Bhavya: what type of girl are you? We know you are going to snatch our father.
Anika: It is nothing like that!
Shivaay: What are u saying Gauri?
Gauri: i know Anika want the Empire.
Om: shut up! Gauri behave.
Bhavya: why?
Rudra: Bhavya my bhabhi can't do anything like this.
Gauri: why not ?when her mom can have affairs.
Bhavya: because she was characterless women so my father left her.
Vikram: Gauri|Bhavya ( he shouted).
Not a word against my daughter.
Gauri: so She is your daughter!
Anika: stop It!( She shouted); First of all i never wanted your empire, It belongs to you and my mother was simple but your mother was a brothel lady. So don't blame my family and please stay away from me!
She left leaving all guilty, Shivaay went behind her but she closed the door on his face.
Precap:
Sangeet
Thanks guys for voting and Commenting plz vote....