|3|

It was evening everyone was excited for Mehra's arrival. Jhanvi was guiding the servants for the dinner while Omkara and Rudra were in their rooms getting ready meanwhile Tej was finishing his meeting in study room.
It was 8 pm when everyone came in hall and was sitting waiting for the guests suddenly Anika got a call and she went in her room. Suddenly one servant came and informed that the guests were here. Jhanvi was excited to meet her to be daughter-in-laws, Shivaay was sitting and waiting for Anika.
Shivaay p.o.v
Where is Anika? The guests are here maybe she is busy;
The door opened and two beautiful girls entered and they were none other than Gauri and Bhavya. They were beautiful and mesmerising. They greeted everyone and took blessings from Tej and Janvi.
Jhanvi: beta where are your parents?
Gauri: aunty they are coming.
Tej: why are they late?
Bhavya: uncle actually dad was stuck in a meeting so they are late.
Shivaay: It is okay.
Gauri: om where is your bhabhi?
Om: She is coming.
Rudra: there she is!( Pointing towards the stairs);
Gauri and Bhavya were shocked seeing such a beautiful girl; Anika came and greeted them and they formed a good bond quickly and Anika sat with Shivaay, Gauri with om and Bhavya with Rudra.
Anika: so guys tell us something about you?
Gauri: i'm a professsional dancer and Bhavya is currently studying in medical college.
Bhavya: what about you?
Shivaay: i'm a successfull businessman and Anika is cardiologist.
Anika: okay guys come we should have dinner.
Everyone was going to the dining room suddenly Gauri got a message and told everyone that her parents were here and she went to attend them while everyone went in the hall and Anika moved towards the kitchen.
Vikram and Radhika entered and Tej and Janvi were shocked seeing him because they knew Vikram and Shanti very well and they didn't saw him after Shanti's death and he didn't knew about Shanti's death and Anika whereabouts. They came and greeted everyone and Vikram hugged Tej.
Vikram: How are you Tej?
Tej:i..i'm fine.
Jhanvi: Who is She?( Pointing towards Radhika);
Vikram: She is my wife Radhika.
Jhanvi: oh okay.
Radhika: i'm Radhika, Gauri and Bhavya' mom and Vikram's wife.
Jhanvi: come have a seat.
They all sat and Jhanvi was tensed as well Tej , they were thinking how to face the truth and Jhanvi was worried for Anika because she suffered a lot and Tej and Janvi didn't wanted to hurt her.
Suddenly Anika greeted everyone and was shocked seeing her father after fifteen years. She felt her eyes watering and she felt her feet and hands trembling. Suddenly Jhanvi noticed her and understood her situation and went to her and asked her to calm down, Anika went and sat near Shivaay and Tej introduced her ad Shivaay's wife but Vikram couldn't recognise her. They were talking and suddenly Shivaay felt Anika becoming cold so he excused himself and Anika and took her to their room while Tej and Janvi became worried but they had dinner then fixed the marriage and Mehra's went away. Then everyone moved to Shivaay's room. They saw Anika sleeping and asked him about her.
Tej: what happened to her?
Shivaay: i don't know when i took her She fainted so i made her sleep.
Jhanvi: What is happening?
Tej: i also didn't wanted hurt her.
Om: what had happened dad?
Jhanvi: beta i need to tell you a truth!
Rudra: tell us!
Jhanvi: beta Anika was 5 when her mom did suicide and Anika was still small when She grew up, She came to know that her mom did suicide because her father was having an affair with a brothel lady. She started hating him because she was suffering without him and when she grew up and became a doctor and i asked her to marry Shivaay because her late mom was my best friend. Shivaay i know you don't like her but don't hurt ever and she is very kind.
Shivaay: but mom why are you telling us today?(concerned);
Tej: because Anika was hurt today and she couldn't control herself.
Rudra: why?
Jhanvi: because Vikram Mehra is Anika's father.
Shivomru: What!( Shocked)
Tej: yeah.
They all were tensed.
Precap:
Anika and Vikram confrontation.
Plz guys vote and comment because there are so less votes.
Plz keep Voting and Commenting.