|2|

It was evening when Anika came back from hospital as usual, she went in her room and had a cold shower, then she changed her clothes, then finished her work and finally It was the moment when Anika went in Janvi and Tej room along Om and Rudra.
Janvi: What happened? Why are you all here?
Anika: maa i wanted to talk something important.
Tej: What?
Suddenly Shivaay also entered and he saw the tension filled room.
Shivaay: What happened? Why everyone is soo tensed?
Tej: beta Anika want to say something?
Shivaay: What?( He looked towards Anika but she avoided his gaze);
Anika: papa i wanted to talk about omru marriage.
Jhanvi: what are you talking about?
Tej: yeah Anika explain It clearly.
Anika: papa omru likes someone and the girls are from very reputed family.
Jhanvi: have u met them?
Anika: no but i trust om and Rudra words.
Tej: so we should proceed with the alliance.
Om: are you serious dad?
Jhanvi: yeah we trusts you.
Tej: but what are the girls name?
Rudra: Gauri is Om's girlfriend and Bhavya is mine.
Shivaay: so call them at our home.
Suddenly Rudra picked Anika and twirled her thanking her while Shivaay was looking at them happily.
Shivaay p.o.v.
I know Anika, you are very kind and in these months i got attracted to you but couldn't admit It. But today i want to take the first step towards our relationship and i think you was the best choice for me and you proved It today by helping my Brothers.
Everyone had dinner and went to their room, Anika went in her room which was a room near the pool side, nobody knew that Anika and Shivaay sleeps separately but today when She was going Shivaay stopped her.
Shivaay: Anika where are u going?
Anika: to sleep mr.oberoi!
Shivaay: i want to say something, it's..It..
Anika:what?(confused)
Shivaay: will you be my friend? I really don't know how to ask but please do friendship with me.( He said in one breathe);
Anika: breathe Shivaay breathe!
Shivaay felt soo good listening his name from her mouth.
Shivaay: what did you say?
Anika: Shivaay isn't this your name.
Shivaay: yeah call me that.
Anika smiled and felt satisfaction when he took a step for their relation, She was going when Shivaay pulled her and she bumped with his hard chest.
Shivaay: where are you going mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi?
Anika: what do u think you are doing mr.oberoi?( Sarcastically)
Shivaay: romancing with my wife.
Anika: what!( Surprised)
Shivaay: you look soo good in my arms.
Anika: really! Shivaay you are looking so cute.
Shivaay: i'm not cute but i'm hot.
Anika: you are cute and you look more cuter when you pout.
Shivaay: really you noticed.
Anika was blushing and looking down, Shivaay pulled her more closer and kissed her cheeks, She was blushing and was going suddenly Shivaay pulled her in his arms and went to bed and made her lie down, he also lied and pulled her in his arms and she slept hugging her new found friend.
The next morning
In Oberoi mansion everyone was sleeping while Shivaay was awake and was staring his hot wife , She suddenly awake up and looked at him.
Anika: what happened Shivaay?
Shivaay: nothing my hot wife.
Anika pushed him lightly and went away blushing and got ready and then Shivaay got ready, they had breakfast and then Shivaay dropped Anika at her hospital while Shivaay went away smiling.
Meanwhile in Mehra mansion everyone was having breakfast happily. It was a big mansion with royal touches decorated by Radhika Mehra.
Gauri: dad i want to say something!
Vikram: say It my jaan.
Bhavya: dad we like someone.
Vikram: Who ?
Gauri: Omkara Oberoi!
Bhavya: Rudra Oberoi!
Vikram: i have no objection!
Radhika: i also have no objection!
Gauri: Dad they have invited us at their house at dinner tonight.
Radhika: ok we will be ready.
Gauri and Bhavya left while vikram was lost in his thoughts suddenly Radhika shaked him.
Radhika: What happened vikram ji?
Vikram: nothing!
He said and went away to office , he was driving and was thinking.
Vikram p.o.v.
When Gauri and Bhavya  Will leave, i  Will remember then, i don't know where is Anika?  I really miss you my princess.
In Oberoi mansion
Om informed everyone about Gauri arrival at their home with her family and Jhanvi started preparing and also informed Shivaay and Anika to come early.
Precap:
Mehra family at Oberoi mansion.
Thanks guys for voting and Commenting plz vote and comment, so i'm waiting for your response.