Chapter 2

Jay's POV (1 week later)

After my first day on the job Jazzy said that she didn't need me since she would be at home with Royalty while Chris was doing club appearances in Atlanta. It didn't surprise me, because she was a baby mama. I usually hate saying that about people but that's what she is. She doesn't do anything but model on Instagram. Other than that, she's either right under Chris or she's on vacation.

I had just got out the shower and was laying on my bed listening to music when my phone vibrated. I looked down and it was Jazzy. Thank you for last week, Chris & I appreciate it. I was wondering if you could babysit today until tomorrow morning? We would love to have you here, Royalty says she loves you. The text said. I hate this fake ass bitch but I had to keep my composure.

Sure, sounds good to me. I texted back.

I went downstairs and looked in the living room. Mama's head was bobbing above Keith's lap. I rolled my eyes and walked out.

Once I pulled up Jazzy was standing outside with her bags lined up next to her pink Porsche. Royalty was standing next to her.

"You're earlier than I expected." she said holding out her arms. Ew, I thought to myself.

I gave her a hug and she smiled. "I'm flying to New York for 2 days for a little vacation from the family." she said. She was barely ever with Royalty, so what she need vacation for? But I digress.

"That sounds nice." I said picking Royalty up.

"It is going to be, Chris should be here in about an hour so tell him I said I love him, and kiss him for me." she said playfully, she was lucky if I didn't do it cuz I've been tempted to for a while now.

"Alright, tell Mommy bye bye Royalty." I said.

"Bye." she waved at Jazzy.

"Love you." she got in the car and pulled off.

After I dressed Royalty in a pink dress I went in the kitchen and started cooking. I was making pancakes when I felt some warm arms around me. I flinched and dropped one of them. He reached around me and took the rest of them out of the pan, and turned the stove off. I could tell by the tats that it was Chris.

He turned me around and smiled at me. "Good morning."

I smiled and looked down. "Good morning, you made me drop a pancake."

He chuckled and picked it up. "It's alright."

He fixed Royalty a plate and made him one too. He was about to fix me one but I stopped him. "I'm supposed to me serving you and Royalty, not the other way around."

"You hungry?"

"A little bit, but-"

"Alright then, so eat." he sat me down. I tried to argue with him but he wasn't having that shit.

After he fixed out plates he pulled up Royalty's high chair next to me. I smiled at her and she giggled.

"Hey daddy." she said to Chris.

"Hey baby girl, eat your food." he said giving her a cup of apple juice.

I started to slowly eat and Chris just stared at me with a crazy look. "You don't have to be shy around me, you know."

"I know." I said looking down.

"Jay, what's wrong."

"Nothing."

"You sure bout that."

I smiled. "Yes Chris."

"Alright." he said putting his dishes away.