Chapter 6

Jay's POV (3 weeks later, Saturday afternoon)

I finally moved into my apartment after saving enough money. It was hard, packing and moving all that stuff by myself. Chris had a performance today and Zay wasn't gonna do shit anyway. Keith and Kira helped me pack stuff while Mama was working. That was another reason I wanted to hurry up and save my money. I want to get to a point where Mama ain't gotta get up and go work for somebody else, she got me and Keith to do that for her.

"Here you go baby girl, there's two more so I'll bring those too." Keith said bringing a big box to the truck of a range rover Chris let me borrow for the move.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Right after he went in the house Kira walked outside with my purse and keys. "So you really moving, huh?" she said looking up at me.

"Yeah it's official." I said dangling the house keys.

She shook her head and sighed, staring at the ground. "They'll never trust me on my own."

"What make you say that."

"They always thinking I'ma run away, go be with a boy and end up pregnant. But in reality I just wanted a little freedom, that's all. I did all that dumb shit in retaliation."

I nodded. "It be like that sometimes but instead of doing stupid shit in retaliation, you should try talking to your parents. I went through the same thing with my mama but I didn't retaliate. You should express how you feel."

She nodded and gave me a smile. "You right.." After a few seconds her smile faded. "But still, my mama a crackhead that don't care about me and Daddy only got me cuz he don't want my mama to have shit, and he want some money. I don't even know why I'm telling you this, you probably don't care anyway." she sighed.

I shook my head. "I do care, cuz Kira you like a sister to me. I'ma always care."

She gave me a wide smile. "Thank you, girl."

I smiled back. "You're welcome."

"How my two girls doing." Keith said walking up and hugging both of us.

"Good." we answered in unison.

"Me and Kira finna head out if that's okay with you." Keith said.

"Yeah it's alright, see y'all later." I hugged them and they left.

I played some music and finished unpacking my living room. I finished and was proud of myself, half the house was finished in only one day.

I walked downstairs when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and smiled, it was Kevin the real estate agent.

"Hey, how are you today?" he asked walking in and looking around.

"I'm good, you?" I asked.

"Great." he turned around and smiled at me, making me blush.

"So." I sat on the couch.

"So, how's the new place treating you." he asked smiling.

"I love it, I think I'll be staying here for while. If my boyfriend doesn't decide otherwise."

He raised his eyebrows. "Boyfriend?"

"Yes. Chris Brown. You don't watch TV much, do you?" I asked.

He laughed. "Not really. Mostly because Chris and I have a rough history. It was some bitch ass shit."

"Oh." I looked down.

It remained silent until he slowly sat his hand on my thigh. "The fuck are you doing?" I looked at him like he was fucking crazy.

He smirked. "I know you think I'm cute, Jay. I think you sexy as fuck, too."

I smiled real wide. "Thank you, Kevin. But I'm with Chris and-"

He interrupted my sentence with a deep kiss. I unknowingly started kissing him back. We kept going until he stripped my clothes off.

"Jay? Why you doing that to him? I thought you loved my Daddy." I heard a soft quiet voice. I looked up and Royalty was standing in the doorway holding 5 roses with my name on a card.

"What are you doing here baby girl?" I asked quickly dressing myself.

"Did you find her Roro?" I heard Chris' voice. My heart started beating quick.

"Jay?" he asked looking at me surprised. I automatically started crying because I knew he was hurt.

"What the fuck, you cheating now?" he asked getting my face.

"Chris it's not my fault, Kevin kissed me." I said crying hard.

"I don't wanna hear that shit, apparently you kissed back if he got you naked." he said.

"Chris baby I'm so sorry please don't leave me."I said holding him tight.

He ignored what I said and looked at Kevin. "Get out."

Kevin mumbled something under his breathe then left. I felt Chris sigh as

"Royalty go sit in Jay's room." he said quietly.

"Okay." I heard her run away and shut the door.

He pulled me off him and I started crying again. "What the hell happened, and tell me the truth cuz I already wanna leave yo ass."

I wiped my face and sighed. "He came by unexpected, he started touching on me and then he kissed me. Chris I promise I didn't want it to happen, he did it to me."

He sighed and pulled me into a hug. "It's alright Jay, you didn't want it to happen."

"So what does this mean?" I asked looking up at him. He gave me a smile and kissed me.

"This means you coming to spend some time with me, and I'ma beat his motherfucking ass for putting his hands on you." he said making me laugh.

"I love you." I whispered to him.

He smiled wide. "I love you more."

We shared a deep kiss but he pulled back and looked me up and down. "Go pack you a bag, make sure you pack some lingerie cuz tonight I'ma tear that ass up cuz you been bad."