Chapter Six.

The following morning, Sammie awoke to a shrill ringing. Too tired to lift her head up, she smacked her arm around until she felt her mobile in her hand. She answered on the seventh ring.

"Hello?" She said sleepily. Her eyes weren't even open yet. Work had taken all of her energy.

"Sammie." A male voice drawled.

"Who..?"

"I'm so offended right now! It's Zeke, idiot."

"Oh. What do you want?" She groaned.

"Always so pleasant. Are you sleeping!? It's one in the fucking afternoon Samarang."

"The fuck did you just call me?"

"....Samarang."

She sighed heavily. "You've reached the crapline, how may I not help you today?"

"Just a check up on everything, God. How's your boyfriend?" He asked sarcastically.

Sammie was wide awake now. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and answered after a beat. "Falling for me."

"Woo! Well done. How can you tell?"

"He keeps considering every time we see each other as a date... Yesterday he kissed me."

"Awesome man. Don't rush it, the plan won't work... Wait, what was the plan anyway?"

"You'll see." She grinned.

"Ha ha. Yes, yes I will. Me and Caroline are coming to visit you."

"Really? That's great!"

"Yeah, we should be there next weekend, you being off work and all."

"Sweet. See you then."

"Good luck Samarang."

"Don't fucking call me that!"

"Sorry Samarang! Bye Samarang." He hung up.

In a rage, she threw her mobile at the wall.

IT WAS SEVEN O'CLOCK when there was a soft knock on Sammie's door. In a rush, still putting in her earrings, she rushed to the door and greeted HW with a hug.

"I'm so sorry, I've been so tired." She gestured to her half ready self.

"It's fine! No worries." He smiled. Wearing tan chinos, a hollister t-shirt, and his hair spiked up, he looked sexy as Hell. Another plus to ruining HW's life, she got to sleep with him again.

When Sammie was finally ready, HW held his hand out to her.

"Shall we go?"

"Let's." She smiled.