22

--- Three Weeks Later ---

(PoV: Sonic)

  I took a look at the cast. Shadow had written, 'Property of Shadow' on the front where everyone would see in huge letters. It was embarrassing to have that on my arm, but everyone still kept asking to sign it. Amy wrote her name with a bunch of hearts around it. Shadow drew an x over it.

"Blue, you are just too cute," Scougre had me on his lap while Shadow was sent to the Principle's office for fighting a guy who bumped my leg, "too bad Shadow can't interupt us, it was like a fun game."

"C-can you just p-put me back in my chair. I n-need to catch up with the o-others~" he pulled on my tail, "Hey s-stop that."

"Property of Shadow," Scourge read the cast, "I don't think I approve. Mind if I sign you?"

"Mmm I g-guess not. It'll be c-cut off in two weeks anyway," I handed him the black marker, he lifted my shirt, "hey!"

"Hold still," Scourge pinned my only useful arm and started writing on my lower stomach. The marker tickled me, making it hard not to laugh, "Property of Scourge. Much better."

"The cast Scourge n-not me!" I growled he started playing with the button of my pants.

"I asked to sign you, not the cast. You said yes," my face went red, did I not hear that?! Oh Shadow's going to kill me, "And one more thing," I fought laughing as the marker tickled the side of my stomach, "perfect."

  His signature was on the lower right side of my stomach now. I wanted to run to the bathroom to wash it off before Shadow saw.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?" And he was back.

"Shadow, nice to see you. Did you come to claim your cast?" Scourge teased.

"P-put me down!" I kicked my right leg.

"Sonic are you hurt?" Shadow asked getting closer.

"I wouldn't hurt him Shadow," Scourge picked me up again, but this time he put me back in my chair instead of carrying me away, "besides, I've marked my territory. I'll leave you suffer defeat."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Shadow watch Scourge walk away before bending down in front of me, "Nothing hurts right?"

"No Shadow, I-I'm okay," I brushed back his quills, "How'd the principle treat you?"

"Just a detention after school. Are you sure you'r-..." He lifted my shirt and I panicked, "I'm killing the slime ball next time I see him!" Shadow growled.

"It'll wash off, look the marker will fade away," I licked my thumb and started rubbing the marker. There was faint smudging but the main writing remained the same, "well it'll work better with soap, I'm sure."

"We're taking you home," Shadow started pushing me towards the gate.

  At home he started kissing me all over as he turned the shower on. He had me completely undressed and sitting on the edge of the sink. I wound up slipping back into the bowl of the sink when he started getting a bit more aggressive. The corner of the counter kept my legs spred apart, he could have full access if he stopped kissing my neck. The shower started making the room steamy, he wrapped my cast in its water proof case and my leg in serene wrap to keep water from entering my wounds. I quickly found myself under the pouring water with Shadow scrubbing my fur. He didn't stop washing and rinsing me until there was no more black on my fur.

"This is where Scourge failed," Shadow purred and he held me close, "my marks on you don't wash out," he moved to where Scourge's signature used to be.

  I felt him kiss me and gently pull the skin, a long while passed before he let up. A hickey now marked me as his there. He left one on my neck and inner thigh. He turned the water off, we were both soaking wet.

"Your mine, got that," Shadow whisper as he held me close.

"I know. I'm yours," I hugged.

--- Two weeks later ---

(PoV: Shadow)

"Be sure to take it easy for the next week, you'll still have to wear this sling okay Sonic," the Nurse placed the sling around Sonic and place his arm inside, "you can do non impact risk sports in P.E but that's all until next Monday. Give this note to your Principle so all the teachers know."

"Th-thank you!" Sonic had a huge smile now that the cast was off, "Shadow look!" He was showing off how he could move his wrist again.

"Come on you," I picked him up, still lighter than a feather, I smirked, "let's get you back home."

  Sonic was keeping himself busy with his returned right hand. Sett was curled up in the sling under his arm. I missed my little helpless hedgie, then again since he was going to use crutches now I could still carry him.

"Shadow, d-did you hear? There's going to be a pride m-march next month," Sonic asked marking up his calender.

"Yeah, I was wondering if it's something you like to do. News reporters will be there. I could kiss you in front of the entire viewing world," I snuggled him kissing his ear, "show everyone you're mine."

"S-Shadow that's too embarrassing," he hid his blushing face in my chest.

"But you love it anyway," I teased.

--- Three weeks later ---

(PoV: Sonic)

  The crutches were supposed to help me move around, but Shadow would still sweep me off my feet when ever he had the chance. Scourge would do the same, picking me up and holding me when he could.

"Hey Sonic how are you feeling?" Amy asked.

"Oh I-I feel great, I'll be f-fully healed soon. It's r-really just sore now, I d-don't actually need the cr-crutches anymore," I answered standing on my own.

"You healed pretty fast," Amy ran her hand up over where my wound used to be, "it's only sore right?" I flinched a bit when she glided her hand past the healed wound towards that area.

"Right!" I jumped back and stumbled a bit.

"Sonic you okay?" Tails asked. As he helped me regain my balance.

"What, did a butterfly scare you?" Knuckles teased.

"N-no," I glared.

"Amy did something right?" Mephalis whispered. I nodded, "Silver told me he noticed. Stay between me and Shadow for now," he guided me to the left side of Shadow, Amy remained on his right.

  Shadow kept his arm around me. Mephalis sat next to us with Silver besides him. I took a look at those two, holding hands in secret. It made me smile to see them happy together. I'd ask Silver about it later.

"What's making you smile?" Shadow asked, pulling me onto his lap.

"Oh n-nothing," I whispered for him to look at Silver and Mephalis in his ear.

  He glanced and smirked as I smiled. Those two took a while to finally start something together. I snuggled into Shadow's chest. After all, we were once again going to cut school tomorrow. The pride march was something I was excited to share with Shadow. Even if he was planing to kill me with embarrassment.