14

(PoV: Scourge)

  I knew Shadow would ask him to go on a date, but it just had to be where I was planing to take Sonic. I kept an eye on them, he only took Sonic to the open field. Pictures, not so bad... a video? I listened in.

"Are you recording me?!" He shot up like a bullet.

  Shadow called him cute and their conversation continued, it ended with Shadow setting up his camera in full view of both of them. It was still recording, but what for? I watched a bit, quickly wishing I had a camera of my own with me. Sonic's body was so slim and smooth. Topless, with those little shorts... I could stand that Shadow was doing him. I want those sweet moans to be coming out of those peace lips for me, not him. This was pissing me off so much. His blue fur looked like it was glowing against the flowers and sunlight. I hated Shadow for doing this, but know I had an idea to carry out. I looked at the camera, note by a high quality camera for my film, starring Sonic. I then relized he had Sonic standing over him, bastard don't suck him off!! I want to kill Shadow, but I had to wait.

  They finally finished, it felt like days had passed. Shadow was carrying Sonic on his back. They had gone at it for about 3 hours, so Shadow would deffiently be tired. I watched them enter his own house, time to stop by for a visit.

(PoV: Shadow)

  Sonic slept in my bed, I grabbed a cup of coffee ing the mean time. He wore me out, but I would gladly do it again. I double checknthe memory card, the entire video was there. And empty memory card for a wonderful memory. I lable it and stashed it away, just as I heard a knock on the door. The pesky green pervert was back.

"Mind if I come in?" He walked right past me and took a seat on my couch.

"What do you think you're doing?" I growled.

"Sitting down," he had a snarky remark, "say... how long until you toss Sonic aside? You've already gotten what you wanted haven't you? Sex was all you wanted," his questions were pissing me off.

"Like I would ever throw him away you fucking bastard!" I shouted.

"You never fell for anyone, now your-," he cut himself off, "so he's that good? You only like fucking that kid, you want to keep him around for his little tailhole don't you. Guess what hot shot... good or bad I would never go behind his back and record him."

"What are you babbling about?" I had no idea what he was talking about. I heard the squeak of a step behind me. I looked, but no one was there, "I don't know what you're going on about, but you stay away from Sonic."

"I would never hurt Sonic, not even leave him sore after sex without treatment," he called out.

  Sonic must have been watching, or he was trying to get him to hear. I didn't like this trick.

(PoV: Sonic)

  I was woke up by the door, I took a look down stairs because if it. Scourge was here, is he mad about the date? I should have talked with them before going. I felt like their arguing was my fault.

"Sonic," I was called down, "I know youre there."

"Y-y-yes?" I stammered and looked around the corner.

"Hey cutie blue," Scourge greeted me, "just checking in on you."

"Sonic, you should go home," Shadow told me.

"W-why?" I new the tensity on't the air. I once caused it, "nevermind. I'll g-go."

"I'll walk you home Blue," Scourge took my hand.

"Like hell-" Shadow pulled me back.

"You're kicking him out so you lost this chance," Scourged pulled me out the door.

   I felt bad leaving so soon, all I had done was sleep since.... My face got hot remembering what we did today. Scourge adjusted my hand in his.

"I know Shadow had told you to be careful around me, but you need to be careful around him too," he suddenly spoke.

"You k-kidnapped m-me first, Shadow waited for me," I commented.

"I'm impulsive so I tend to do things a bit fast," he stopped walking, we were no where near my home. There was a large fountain next to us, "let me show you something."

He brought me to an open field, near where Shadow and I... were before. There was a pond and it reflect the star light. Scourge pulled me down onto his lap.

"H-hey!" He shushed me.

"Just watch the stairs," he said.

  I looked up to a beautiful array of colors. I felt him pull me up a bit. Soon I was facing him on his lap. I pushed back but he didn't let me move. It wasn't hurtting... just holding me. He looked at me, those devilish eyes turned to admiring and caring. His eyes looked up and pierced into mine, I knew that look of lust. Shadow had those eyes when he watched me at times. His hands slipped under my top. His touch was different from before. Soft and slow over rough and demanding. I felt a bit nervous, he was someone other than Shadow. Next thing I knew he was hugging me, and purring. I felt him take a peek under my shorts.

"S-Scourge, I can't. I-I'm with S-Shadow," I said.

"He never gave you a fair choice. I want you think about you pick again after this," he kissed my neck.

  I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was letting Scourge undress me. My top was lifted off my shoulders, Scourge ran his fingers through my fur. He sent a warm chill through me. I bit my bottom lip to try and stay quiet. His was kissing my chest in a new way. He left a few hickeys and he nibbled a bit with each kiss.

"Sc-courge I-I'm~ not s-sure..." I tried one last time to push away.

"Just let me show you a real fun time," Scourge kissed my cheek.

  He ripped my tank top so it only covered my chest and wrapped me up in his leather coat. Scourge pulled me back up and held me close again. Once he was done messing with my quills he pulled me off into the woods near by.