~ 5 ~

( future pov[turd])

i looked around me in a room i had entered. 

It was quite the sight, i can say.

It was like a very bright light show of many different colors in the room.

it was quite a sight, but the glows were rapid, like flashes, as if a warning or it was telling me something.

i wondered how they got here until one caught my sight

". . no. ."

(Tords Pov)

I leaned against my kitchen counter waiting for my coffee to finish up so i can wake up and be a little active but NO the coffee maker had to be a BITCH and not work, so i repaired it which took a lot of energy out of me. The Coffee made a dinging noise, indicating it was finished. I jumped up in fright hearing the intruding noise in the peace and quiet. I sighed and grabbed the now full cup of coffee, taking a sip. It burnt my tongue and throat, but who was i to care. It was quite soothing aparently. I walked out of the kitchen and to my dresser. I looked through the dresser for clothing, finding a gray shirt, black skinny jeans, red converses and my old red hoodie. I grabbed the hoodie and stared at it. I smiled a little and changed into my choice of clothing. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face all scard up and red, my robotic arm, and the eye patch covering my eye. I sighed and pulled the eye patch off. My once bright silver eye was now a dull gray. It was from the incident, i was blind in my right eye, its quite sad. 

I walked to my desk and sat in my leather chair opening a drawr and pulling out my phone. I looked at the red glistening case on it and its black pop-socket (if yall dont know what this is y'all sad) with the red army symbol on it. I sighed and stood up going to the kitchen. Paul and patrick had left their mugs that they were using yesterday on the kitchen counter, they left while i was asleep.

(*whimpering noise, tears escape eyes* meep halp me my sis is watching ssniperwolf read scary stories and GUYS ITS 2:21(scratch dat 4:53) AM!!!! AM AND SHES WATCHING A GOD DAMN SCARY STORY!!!! I half to listen to music to feel safe but i dont feel safe, like im in my game room [room were theres tv's and game equimet] sitting on my couch and the hllway to the room is dark and its just spoopy, pwease halp meh)(lesh continue, also figured out its actually called Creepy storys)(smol edit: half of this was done yesterday)

They probably didnt want to disturb me in my sleep from any loud noises in the kitchen. i smiled a little at the thought and grabbed a large cargo (or cup for when you go somewhere, like lid and all) cup, pouring the contents into it. I then grabbed the lid placing it on the cup. I put my phone into my hoodie pocket and took a sip of my coffee. I walked to my room doors, walking out and down the hall. 'i wonder where i should go?' i thought. My soldiers turned to me, saluting or saying good morning to me as i pass by them in the hall. I nod my head in response. I yawned and covered my mouth, taking a sip of my warm coffee. i soon walked out of the building and found my way to front gates of my base. I opened it and walked out, peacefully looking around me. The base that im at isnt my main base, but its close to the size of the base. My main base is in Norway, yeah i know, how convenient that its in my home state. I groaned and walked past trees that stood feets tall over me. They were giants to me even though they'd be giants to everyone, its just for a shorter person its a bit more scary. I continued to walk around to find a safe way to exit the forest and find a small place to explore, maybe a small shopping center. Soon i was i was on the outskirts of the forest, i looked back behind me and sighed. Its just a walk ill be right back. I started walking down a road that was near the forest and headed for a near by town.