Chapter 1

My eyes fluttered open trying to get used to the blinding lights that surround my sleek ,over priced bedroom. It was mainly white except for rose gold decor and fake plants and supplements. I slid of my white silk sheets and walked into my bathroom, did my morning routine and walked through my large closet to the closet organiser. My closet organiser is a tablet which knows everything inside my closet and shows me my new dress everyday. Today my dress was this:

Extra I know but that's how we live so that's how I dress

Extra I know but that's how we live so that's how I dress. I honestly loved wearing new dresses as they are all so gorgeous and fit lovely.

I'm sorry I should introduce myself I'm Inger. Weird name right? Well its actually a really old name and means 'Beautiful Goddess' when translated through viking's language. I like my name it's unique, like not many people in the world have my name. I look like this:

Now that's out of the way, I headed down to the kitchen and got some avocado toast for breakfast

Now that's out of the way, I headed down to the kitchen and got some avocado toast for breakfast. Then walked down to the basement to say good morning to my dad. The basement you may ask, well it's his science lab, he says it to 'dangerous' to be down there but I don't believe that.

When I got down into the lab I was nearly blinded by the bright lights and white walls that encased the experiments my dad was working on. I made it to his office, where my dad was working, and gently tapped his shoulder to grab his attention.

He spun around to face me and smiled warmly.

"Good morning Inger." he said gesturing for to sit down on the expensive black leather couch that was placed next to his desk.

"Morning dad. What are you working on?" I asked leaning back into the plush material.

"You know the secret project I've been working on? Well, we have just about finished the first part of it, i'm making the final touches now on the coding and the first part should work. How we're going to do the second part is still a mystery to me though." he said sounding slightly concerned when he said that last sentence.

"I'm sure you'll work it out. What is it anyway?" I asked getting curious.

"You can't tell anyone about this okay? But we are working on a time machine, but its different. On this you'll be able to use anything to go somewhere for example you know that movie you're obsessed with umm what was it?" he explained.