Chapter 17- Wanting Power

•Mystery Persons P.O.V. •

        The spell I put years ago in the lake worked. I had put a spell on the lake; whoever is the chosen one will not be able to see their reflection in the lake when the time comes. I was able to see the chosen girl, the wielder. Kadyn; as the spirit and Lady of the Water said. The time has finally come. Years ago, I visited the three spirits to receive the powers. With all of those powers combined, I would be indestructible. I would be the most powerful sorcerer. I am a powerful sorcerer but with that power, I would be even more powerful. If the three spirits join forces and combine their powers together, they are invincible. They refused to give me the power. However, at that time they had not known I went to each of them to be the wielder of their power. They know now because the spirits talk.

        The spirits do not know who the wielder of their power would be. They will know when the right time comes. The unknown wielder could have visited the spirits land but it was probably not the right time for the wielder to know. The Lady of the Lake found her wielder; now the Lady of the Fire and Light and Lady of Nature need to find theirs. I will take Kadyn's wielding power and the other two people that would wield the other two powers.

        I will take it from those three people and become invincible. I should take Kadyn's power before the other two unknown wielders get theirs because they too could join forces and combined their powers becoming the Power of World and defeat me. When the spirits and wielders join with their group of three and converge their powers, it’s called Power of World. Also the wielders and spirits could also join forces which no one could beat. I could beat them individually, but when they converge powers, there is no stopping them. The spirits will regret not giving me the powers.

        Few hours past, I got another signal. That was fast; I did not think another wielder would be found today. The signal was for the Wielder of Fire. I put a spell on the volcano; when the wielder is found a while after they while start to burn. When they do, I would get a signal just like when I got a signal for the Wielder of Water. I waved my hand to be able to see who was burning. A visual showed. Is...is that...NO! IT CAN'T BE! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! She is the wielder of 2 powers?! How can that be? I have to take her powers away before she can receive the Power of Nature. She would have the Power of World. WAIT! The legend is true! A legend said one day a girl would arise and defeat evil. But that girl wouldn't be human. Werewolf. Not just a werewolf; top rank. Luna and a worrier. She is a werewolf, worrier, Luna, and wielder. Not just a wielder. A World Wielder; and I am the only person who knows this.

Authors Note:

Vote

Follow

Comment

:O Who is this mystery person?! Read more to find out! :D Who knew Kadyn would be a World Wielder?! Bye Power In Its Waters Fans!!

PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!

I WAS WRITING CHAPTER 18 AND I HAD WROTE THIS LITTLE PARAGRAPH ABOUT KADYN BEING ABLE TO SHIFT WITHOUT TEARING HER CLOTHES. I TOOK THAT OUT AND PUT IT IN CHAPTER 8- LAKE. ITS RIGHT IN THE VERY BEING SO YOU GUYS DONT HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER AGAIN IF YOU DONT WANT TO. I HAD REALIZED I HADNT MADE KADYN SHIFT BACK INTO HER HUMAN FORM WHEN SHE FELL IN THE LAKE. THEREFORE, OVERALL, IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO CHAPTER 8 AND READ THAT PARAGRAPH, SHE BASICALY CAN SHIFT WITHOUT TEARING HER CLOTHES. THANK YOU FOR READING AND YOUR COUPORATION. ENJOY THE REST OF THE BOOK!