Chapter 21- Sorcerer Thorkel

Authors Note: The picture is of Thorkel but the celebrities real name is James Franco.

        I was blasted across the flowery paradise. I had moaned from the pain the blast gave me on the right side of my rib. I tilted my head up. A mysterious man stood before me with dark brown eyes with evil in them, brown curly hair; he was wearing a dark brown antique long jacket that went down to his ankles, a white ruffled shirt and black pants. He lifted me up from my neck choking me. My air supply running low. Struggling, grasping and hitting his hands to let me go, legs thrashing.

        "Who are you?" I choked out.

        "Who I am? Well...” He said sarcastically, "...I am the most powerful sorcerer that you can even imagine." He tightened his grip. "I am Thorkel!"

        My vision started to get blurry; I had really thought that this was the end for me. Within my blurry vision, I managed to see Tivona raise both arms in a fast motion. Big, strong sturdy vines rose up from the ground where Thorkel stands. His hands released my neck and I fell to the ground. Holding my hands to my neck ever so slightly, breathing in the air that had once escaped me. Thorkel's arms were tied down to the sides of his body with vines as well as vines tying his legs. He struggled to be let free. Tivona's hand still up to keep the vines tight around him. He twisted his hand, palm facing Tivona, and struck her with the same blasted he struck me with. It didn't look as strong but just enough that Tivona would stumble and loose balance on the hold of the vines. He was released and landed on the ground.

        "You will pay for this Tivona!"

        He knows her name? Have they met before?

        "Come to take the World Wielder power again Thorkel? Tsk tsk. I thought you would have learned better. I think it’s time to teach you a lesson!" She stomped her foot on the ground and giant boulders of sharp rocks hurdled towards him. It struck him.

        Instead of gawking and sitting there I decided to help Tivona. As soon as he got up I did too. Fire balls in both my hands, I hurdled them towards him. He caught one just before it hit his face but the other hit him in the stomach. It made him stumble backwards but not enough to injure him or make him fall.

        I saw him smirk. "Is our World Wielder weak? This would be easier than I thought."

        I got so angry that he called me weak. How dare he! For that, I put one leg in front and put my hands together. I retracted them apart and the same glow from my yellow stone appeared. His eyes widened. I stomped my foot the same way Tivona did and at the same time I threw the World Wielder ball at him. Huge sharp boulders went after him as so did my World Wielder ball.